DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Life is meant to be lived, so make sure you turn your sexual fantasies into reality.
Tell me your sexual fantasies I'd let you know if it lights my fire ;)
Mine changes frequently, but lately I really love Lycra and baby oil. And I’d love to have someone who is into filming us having sex for a webcam anonymously. And just fuck and please each other on cam whenever we want! Love the idea of people watching !

ShannonOrla

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mine changes frequently, but lately I really love Lycra and baby oil. And I’d love to have someone who is into filming us having sex for a webcam anonymously. And just fuck and please each other on cam whenever we want! Love the idea of people watching !
Mmmmm... Creative ;)

S

SussexGuy47

Life is meant to be lived, so make sure you turn your sexual fantasies into reality.
Tell me your sexual fantasies I'd let you know if it lights my fire ;)

Lets have a very long
Very sensual shower Together.
Totally touching
Totally teasing
TOTALLY Enjoying...
Oooohhhhhhh x

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
With indoor activities still restricted. I think a Teddy bears picnic is in order.

Out doors is more exillerating and adds to the fun. A secluded woodland the perfect venue. Picnic blankets for comfort and a hamper full of fun. A multitude of sins can be held in a hamper which appears normal and exceptable to anyone who may see you on your way to your venue or after the event.

I would get you to strip for me first prior to blindfolfing you, binding your hands and then secure you, via a rope to a tree. There would be roap slack so you could face front or back allowing more options for physical fun.

The blindfold would heighten your other senses so the encounter would be exillerating. Also you would not be visually awair what I was doing and therefore, I could dispence a mixture of pleasure upon you. A mix of carress, soft and gentle touching, as well as rough spanking. Kissing and some toy play.

I would happily edge you until you begged for me to enter you and finish you off.

We could then consider what to do for desert.

Available on Fridays.
Happy to service hen parties
Must be Covid safe.
Contact [email protected]

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I dont really have a fantasy but I do enjoy sensual, teasing, playing. As an experiment I bought some toys to help

1230110e-0489-4035-aa65-85fe2e11819d.jpg

ShannonOrla

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
With indoor activities still restricted. I think a Teddy bears picnic is in order.

Out doors is more exillerating and adds to the fun. A secluded woodland the perfect venue. Picnic blankets for comfort and a hamper full of fun. A multitude of sins can be held in a hamper which appears normal and exceptable to anyone who may see you on your way to your venue or after the event.

I would get you to strip for me first prior to blindfolfing you, binding your hands and then secure you, via a rope to a tree. There would be roap slack so you could face front or back allowing more options for physical fun.

The blindfold would heighten your other senses so the encounter would be exillerating. Also you would not be visually awair what I was doing and therefore, I could dispence a mixture of pleasure upon you. A mix of carress, soft and gentle touching, as well as rough spanking. Kissing and some toy play.

I would happily edge you until you begged for me to enter you and finish you off.

We could then consider what to do for desert.

Available on Fridays.
Happy to service hen parties
Must be Covid safe.
Contact [email protected]
Sounds like an incredibly fun party at the woodland! Contacting at the .cum ID for details and date

Back