Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Absolutely gutted to miss you xim chatroom come find me - pm me Ratatata and ill chat with u xx
Well, I would send you that, but I keep getting disconnected! Hope you have funim chatroom come find me - pm me Chatty Chatty Bang Bang and ill chat with u xx
Great to see you backim in chatroom come find me - pm me Sup bitch and ill chat with u xx
First , hope it’s not the last….what a gorgeous arse xnot sure I ever posted a bum pic so here goes xxx
Well that is one awesome picture
You do know what your doing to these poor guy's. Everybody and their aunt wants to fuck that gorgeous ass now.not sure I ever posted a bum pic so here goes xxx
North west x I’m ready n waitingOK started a new forum post - will see how it goes. I loved my 1st forum post. Thank you everyone who participated.
If I'm looking for another hookup I'll ask here for volunteers - local only (guarenteed). forum regulars get 1st chance xxx
If you have a pic request I'll consider taking and posting one (not guarenteed).
If you have a question I'll answer it (within reason and not a competition!) (guarenteed).
If I'm in a chatroom (and possibly on cam) I'll let you guys know here (not guarenteed coz I might forget)
If you have a question or whatever can you post it here and not in a pm please.
Don't be shy. Please take part even just to say hi xxx
Also to note the guy I did meet from here has had guys asking him what happened I've told him that he can kiss and tell if he wants xx
Don't ask me where I live - read the forum!
And don't annoy me!!! If I stop enjoying this place then I'll look elsewhere!!!