Liam & Sammy. (Cuck & Slut)

S

SeanVentris

Hiya guys, we are Liam and Sammy, I'm 31 & she is 35. We have an open relationship and Sammy likes me to watch her have sex with other men.
I like sharing her and I love sloppy seconds. We are looking for men to fuck her so I can watch and men for mmf threesomes. If we find enough guys we are up for a bukkake & a gangbang creampie.
Here's a couple of pics of Sammy, she is a dirty little slag and she's open and proud of it so let us know what you think of her.
Message me if you're interested in banging her.
damn, shes impressive! love that ass!

Mcocko

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there I want to get my self some of your beautiful wife it turns me on knowing that you like to watch her get fucked by other man do you want to watch me fuck her

SCJ2709

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Cracking babe u got there....would love to pleasure her with u....just pm me ur plans...I'll be in.

Smith13

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hiya guys, we are Liam and Sammy, I'm 31 & she is 35. We have an open relationship and Sammy likes me to watch her have sex with other men.
I like sharing her and I love sloppy seconds. We are looking for men to fuck her so I can watch and men for mmf threesomes. If we find enough guys we are up for a bukkake & a gangbang creampie.
Here's a couple of pics of Sammy, she is a dirty little slag and she's open and proud of it so let us know what you think of her.
Definitely interested

L

Lefty75

Damn that arse needs fucking

D

Dannyloveslady

Hiya how are you both , u would love to bang her shes so sexy .you can kik me on dannyloveslady

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
His poor hard, throbbing, encased cock. Encased in a chastity device whilst precum dripped from his swollen cock.....he was desperate to cum. His balls had been producing seed for weeks, fertile, ripe seed that he could not empty from his over ripe testicle. But today he was hopefully as it was his 21st day in chastity. 21 days since his mistress had posted the key to New Zealand on the understanding it would be shipped back, 2nd class of course. She did not trust that she would have the mental resolve to remove his shackles. Tears in her eyes as she wat he'd him struggle, seen dripping down his thigh...

Back