• yes

Votes: 237 96.0%
  • not a chance

Votes: 12 4.9%

• Total voters

harriet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looks like nobody learnt from the Melanie posts. Even sounds the same. Sensing another fake. Tribute away folks but we warned already had exact same topic and that was fake.
Mrxray why would I post on here if I was fake it all harmless fun …..and then you get some little prick like yourself whos probably living at home with mummy and has nothing better to do than abuse other people you SAD little excuse for a man
if you cant say anything nice don't say anything at all
love and kisses harriet xxx

Hobbity

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mrxray why would I post on here if I was fake it all harmless fun …..and then you get some little prick like yourself whos probably living at home with mummy and has nothing better to do than abuse other people you SAD little excuse for a man
if you cant say anything nice don't say anything at all
love and kisses harriet xxx

Seems like there are people who are determined to 'out' fakes. I'm sure you aren't a fake, your pictures are too honest and they are obviously the same person, other ones from def. fakers are totally different people in the pictures. I am more than happy to see more pictures of you. Maybe the 'outer' doesn't like the fact you are bi and prefer to meet girls

harriet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Seems like there are people who are determined to 'out' fakes. I'm sure you aren't a fake, your pictures are too honest and they are obviously the same person, other ones from def. fakers are totally different people in the pictures. I am more than happy to see more pictures of you. Maybe the 'outer' doesn't like the fact you are bi and prefer to meet girls
thank you Hobbity very honest and open comment I am truly grateful xx

Hobbity

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
love the new profile pic, would love to soap your back for you x

Back