Let's get physical

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
All they had in terms of free utensils at the shop was chopsticks. you make do.
it was actually easier than expected because it was Greek yogurt;)
Surprisingly there’s someone I work with who gives a knife and fork to someone who ordered soup. Baffles me everytime.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some people struggle to adult. Maybe a coworker is just trying to remind people to be kind.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some people struggle to adult. Maybe a coworker is just trying to remind people to be kind.
I think she just finds it funny watching them guess how they’re going to scoop the soup up. So I hand a spoon over and apologise for someone else’s actions.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I went for a run. Go me. But then I got an insane case of the exercise itchies. You know when all of your muscle nerve endings are like, " don't jiggle us we're full of chocolate"
20230928_212329.jpg
I know don't scratch right...

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I went for a run. Go me. But then I got an insane case of the exercise itchies. You know when all of your muscle nerve endings are like, " don't jiggle us we're full of chocolate"
View attachment 145843
Poor you calamine lotion best remedy and don’t scratch unless wearing mittens

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 145843
I nice leg rub might have helped, would love to offer my services in that area x

Grayson

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Um. :p

If you need someone to scratch your exercise itchies. Don't hesitate to ask. You can see from above I'm excellent at scratching itchy things. :oops:

:cool:
Nothing beats someone who can leave decent scratch marks like that, I could definitely use some post exercise scratches..

Jper1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Okay so I have a new fitness goal. I'm recruiting help, any useful workout regimes or things I can do or cool YouTube videos…I'm all for it. hit me up if you have any ideas.

My new dream: I want to do the splits by the end of the year‥ so basically improved flexibility. I'm already pretty flexible but the splits is something I've never been able to do‥ I would like the stability and strength and flexibility…so any advice ♡I'm all ears
View attachment 142577
Look at primal yoga. It’s less about the pose and more about fluid transition. This develops the core, glutes and so on very well. Splits it’s a case of little and often. Start with straddle and put one foot to the corner of the wall and mark where you can reach with the other. Little and often to progress. The yoga variation will help your hip flexors as you progress.

Martinb

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hope it helps a little.
Let me know , I'll look for some more.
Plus a pic of you doing the splits

Back