Let me rate your cock

Sissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
View attachment 154585might as well be the first....:)

Hi there! Nice shape and good size. I have a thing for any sort of bend. Yours looks slightly bent upwards, which is sexy. I especially love the head - the shape is so well defined and makes me want to rub my tongue all around it. Also love the way the skin looks around it. I this the skin and the head are definitely the stars of the show for you:) they look great for licking and having a good taste of your cock and precum. Though it’s not as hairy as I usually like, the smooth look definitely suits it! I can see some pubes on your sack which I absolutely love - great for licking. I can see some veins, which I also love! I usually prefer more veiny ones but I can definitely appreciate yours! It also looks super sexy next to your hairy legs. Thickness seems average but honestly just right for me. Because it’s very up close I can’t tell how big it might be. I’m happy for you to send more details if you want. Conclusion: I would definitely suck it (and would definitely take my time and enjoy it). I would also love to be fucked by it. My rating to you is 7/10. :) happy to chat if you want to PM x

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any guys interested in having their cock rated? Share your pics if you want and I will do my best ;)
What's my rating

Attachments

• IMG_20240403_002058.jpg
    IMG_20240403_002058.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6

Sissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Brody! Let’s start with my favourite thing about your cock - it’s got girth. A very decent girth. I do love a girthy cock. The skin looks very smooth and almost slippery in a very good way. That combined with how meaty it is… I bet it slides in and out of things in a very pleasant way. It has good size but I have a feeling this picture doesn’t truly show how big it gets? The head looks nice and bulky, which I like. And the layer or smooth skin around it looks like a happy hidden place for a tongue to slide. Your pubes are incredible. I guess it’s clear by now how much I love a hairy cock, and yours does not disappoint in that sense. I can’t see many veins, but everything else definitely makes up for it. I can’t see your sack or balls either, which is a shame! I do love the angle of the photo and I particularly like the way your holding it, leaving us with a great and view of your sexy cock. Conclusion: it looks super tasty so I’d be very interested to try it. I would definitely wanna feel all that meatiness in me. My rate to you is 8/10. Feel feee to PM and/or send more pics :) x

Leo21

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd love to know what you think

Attachments

• IMG_20240229_235044_447.jpg
    IMG_20240229_235044_447.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 7
Back