Last song you listened to

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I know I put on before. It just came on first when I turned on computer. Kinda how I feel. It is good to get it out of your head in words, painting, song, however - creative/journalling. This lockdown thing is seriously getting to me at times and I was always one strong alone. There are always people around but sometimes you just feel like you really are alone on some alien planet - devoid of life and wonder what the f is the point taking another step. Sorry I don't mean to be morbid. Last time I mentioned something like this - quite a few others said they were feeling similar. I would so love to go swimming. I love the pool. Freedom. Almost like flying.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There was a line in the movie Shadowlands about the life of C S Lewis - a professor in Oxford. Originally from here of course - where all the brainy people are :p

He is in a train with a student and they are chatting. Lewis (played by Anthony Hopkins) asks the student about his father and he tells him he was a teacher and the student is thinking of teaching too. The student says of his father that he always had an expression, 'I read to know I am not alone'. That is very true and wise words whatever state we are in. We are all human and go through the entire gamut of emotions at one time or another - MALE as well as the gurls. I'll go straddle a telgraph pole and scream like a banshee and then feel amazing. :D

Or better still - a hunky and horny, lonely goatherd.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I swear I don't / won't get mad even when people insult me by saying I am a true virgin. lol I am REALLY losing the plot. But it worked - I wrote it out - gave room in my head for something positive and laugh at myself. : )

Back