Last song you listened to

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Good morning... Cazz... shambles925, Thank you for enjoying the songs... Greatly appreciated!!!

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything."

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Good morning... Cazz... shambles925, Thank you for enjoying the songs... Greatly appreciated!!!

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything."
That’s no problem mate. It’s very easy to appreciate good taste in music

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Thank you for sharing...I have a wide range of music I like listening to and a lot bring back good memories as well as the sad ones. Xx

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing...I have a wide range of music I like listening to and a lot bring back good memories as well as the sad ones. Xx

No thank you for enjoying :) lol me to.. Human jukebox. I think that's just the experience of life really... The sad ones just make you appreciate the good ones more. It's a pleasure to meet you Cazz... I wish you a wonderful evening.

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What a beautiful song... People leave and people come.. We are like the ocean... Ebb and flow. I hope you are having a peaceful... Day?? I have a song for you!!!

I was only listening to this yesterday evening..

Loli

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This world needs Light.

Darkness draws close in an attempt to comprehend the Light but it can not as it fears the Light even though it has no need to be fearful. The Light will always overcome. It will only expose what is not to be feared in the shadows. Now is a time it is needed in this world. Just ask. But you must ask.

Back