Last song you listened to

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Something uplifting. This lockdown crap is serious. I see Wales is back after the 'breaker' - on rise again. We are on more lock downs and likely more. People are going to go seriously mental come the 'New' Year for a long time. It's scarey. Vaccines are not cures, why changed every year. If this mutates which is in cards now - vaccines will be useless and billions wasted. I hope the higher up get it first. I actually felt sorry for Johnson last night on news. He looks AWFUL. He is going to need to be careful. I know I rant like a loon but never ever really want anyone to suffer in any way.

Up beat music. Not that 'slit your wrists' crap.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Dunno what's happening in rest of UK - but over here in the Norf of Ireland they are starting vaccinations. Was a last min announcement. So that's good. Hope those need of it most - get it first - those on ALL front lines. Wouldn't it be AMAZING to fly to the sun where they have nudist beaches and spook horses. I have always wanted to spend Christmas away - somewhere quiet in sun cause been chief cook and bottle washer for about 40 people for years. Deffo next year.

Cazz I have really got into HAIM. They are so talented and some videos really funny.

I always loved Candyman.

I likely had this one up before. Her face makes me laugh at start - 'I know you're gonna be OK anyway'.

Keep HOPE alive folks. We gold hearted types are best at that. ;)

I'd love an Orgii. I think it's a form of kink with Origami.

Back