Last song you listened to

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello folks. Hope you all having a good day. Especially Velma from Scooby Doo. Those glasses are so thick and soooo sexy.

Hard to believe 20 years ago. I was with a policman. Gorgeous. Hunk. We were supposed to be mortal enemies if we listened to the powermongering BSers in Politics and Church.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My first trip to US as a teenager - all Summer. Travelled from New Jersey to Florida Keys - seven of us in a 'station wagon' - slept in it too like sardines. lol Brilliant time. You can only do that at that age. 115 degrees F - about 46C that Summer. We were scalded. Some times I wonder like all else - the weather ebbs and flows. No doubt we over pollute. We must change our behaviour or Momma Nature will erradicate us as a species no more important to her than Corona Virus. It too is life that needs to feed on other forms of life to survive. Why are we any better ? It might evolve into something greater than we now are in a few billion years.

I remember this movie - seeing in US. I wonder - who is my 'muse' ? Enjoy life - it flies by sooooo quickly. 'Youth is wasted on the young' - Oscar Wilde. How true.

Nite all. Be well and whole again. That's all 'holy' means/meant in ancient semitic language - to become whole, integrated, healed - free. ''Perfect" had similar connotation. We are ALL the same - none better or worse than another - all connected. Remember the song 'From a distance....' Well YOU have the power to heal 'from a very great distance'. As GM said - Ya just 'gotta have faith' - in your self. The Truth sets free - liberates. The Truth is LOVE. LIFE.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh the memories. We drive from NJ to Florida - takes a week. When we get to Florida - the Orange State - we stop at Jacksonville and head straight to the sea to bathe. lol The water was so lovely and warm. We ask a man who turns out to be a American Football coach where a good place to stay might be. He gives directions. He is working in the garden with his son. He says if we can't find it to come back. We can't and come back. He and his son are off for a few days and let us have his house the whole time. Then they come back and we have barbeques etc. So good to us. I always said I would go back one day but never got the chance though have been to other parts of US. We were like the hill billies. lol Such a HUGE country. Music IS a Time Machine. It really is.

Back