Language barrier with sex partner

Will you enjoy sex more if your partner doesn't speak your native language?

• Yes

• No

• I will not have sex with such a partner

Results are only viewable after voting.

JessYorks

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes, and it can be delightful.

Not having the same first language, learning about each other through touch and response is a wondrous thing.

RedKnight99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As I am more drawn to women from across the world these days I would love for my next relationship to be someone with a different first language. I think it would be great to rely only on instinct and reactions while getting to know each other in that arena.

andto

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As I am more drawn to women from across the world these days I would love for my next relationship to be someone with a different first language. I think it would be great to rely only on instinct and reactions while getting to know each other in that arena.
would you learn a foreign language for the sake of this relationship?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you ever sex with a foreigner?
oh i love your threads.

I do think you should add the option of [been there done that, language didn't really factor in to the quality of sex]

Men don't really listen anyway, so its probably better if they don't understand what their partner is saying.
I have found though, having a sex partner who only communicates in a language I don't yet know has been motivating to learn that language.

andto

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
oh i love your threads
And why do I feel like I was caught red-handed?
I have found though, having a sex partner who only communicates in a language I don't yet know has been motivating to learn that language
Learn the language and destroy all the magic of such sex? I personally have not had such experience, I can only guess.

Koala

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well....As you know, English is not my native language, which is rather obvious in my written language as well as when I speak.

Back