Ladies, do you have good oral skills?!

Curiouslady

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm a 48 year old female divorcee, have always known I'm bi, kissed and played a bit with a few women years ago but I've never came with a woman and it's now a fantasy I want to make real! Hoping to meet a discreet, honest woman, preferably lesbian, over 30. I can travel or accommodate but would like to chat and get to know someone a bit before diving in!

Tricky69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm a 48 year old female divorcee, have always known I'm bi, kissed and played a bit with a few women years ago but I've never came with a woman and it's now a fantasy I want to make real! Hoping to meet a discreet, honest woman, preferably lesbian, over 30. I can travel or accommodate but would like to chat and get to know someone a bit before diving in!
Hi

keyito

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Congrats!... You Have Taken The Right Choice!... For A Lady in Intimacy... There is no better choice other than being with Other Lady At Bed... And You Did it Right by Choosing A LESBIAN to explore and enjoy Other Woman erotic way!... And better Yet a Mature and experienced LESBIAN!... Then after You will find and enjoy the teenagers girls softly Lesbian body experience!.

Back