Labia

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My ex wife had incredible big hanging labia. Are there any lovely sexy ladies on here who have awesome labia, please contact me as I would love to see xx

Ryandunn

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I also like big hanging labia's. Never had the pleasure to play with one though

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I also like big hanging labia's. Never had the pleasure to play with one though
Hi there, keep looking. My ex's was the biggest I have seen, it hung about 2 inches out of her cunt it was sensitive and other men who had her loved it. I wish I had some pics of her but we divorced in 1989, no phones with cameras then lol. Glad you love the same as I do.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love licking and sucking on juicy Labia, it’s a big turn on.

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have been lucky in my 73 years to have had some gorgeous sexy women but her cunt can't be bettered and after childbirth her cunt stayed huge which I loved and she enjoyed being fisted.

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My ex wife had incredible big hanging labia. Are there any lovely sexy ladies on here who have awesome labia, please contact me as I would love to see xx
It appears there are no women on this chat site who wanted to contribute to this post. Shame it would have been so sexy to share there thoughts.

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nice idea tho
I'm just glad that you guys have responded to my post. Perhaps the women on here are of a shy nature lol and don't have delicious big labia lips themselves.

Back