Knickers sniffing chat.

H

Happychap

Love the thought of someone wanking over my wife’s underwear
Love the thought of a guy enjoying my wife’s sacred married gusset of her stinky knickers in front of me . I’d love to smell your wife’s dirty underwear and cover them in my married cum. Tell me about her please

H

Happychap

A lady I am acquainted with, knowing that I have a tights thing etc was absolutely astonished when I said I didn't want to go through her dirty laundry, sniffing her dirty tights and panties. "I thought you loved sniffing the feet and crotch and my knicker gussets drive you nuts" !
"Only while you're still wearing them, I might have pinched them an d wore them but they're too small, I know I've tried"!
I had a very good try at sniffing my partners heels with different amounts of wear, some were ripe some not so but I wasn't moved at all!
Nylon soles all over my face, having my face fucked by nylon pussy and burying my face between her bum cheeks in her soggy tights, well that and her reinforced toes in her 'fuck me' strappy platforms in my face while I finger fuck her relentlessly..
....... I was 17 and working in a shoe shop that gave it's customers the old style fitting service. These days nobody would let the shop assistant grope their legs and feet let alone let them have a slightly prolonged deep smell with their tongue accidentally protruding 2 inches but then we were the last of a dying breed. Eventually you didn't even have to grope and sniff on the sly or, (sometimes) try to hide my erection lol. Thank you women of Wokingham in the early 80s, you gave me something that's lasted. I don't suppose they'd allow you to edit Wokinghams Wikipedia page with that little gem though lo
A lady I am acquainted with, knowing that I have a tights thing etc was absolutely astonished when I said I didn't want to go through her dirty laundry, sniffing her dirty tights and panties. "I thought you loved sniffing the feet and crotch and my knicker gussets drive you nuts" !
"Only while you're still wearing them, I might have pinched them an d wore them but they're too small, I know I've tried"!
I had a very good try at sniffing my partners heels with different amounts of wear, some were ripe some not so but I wasn't moved at all!
Nylon soles all over my face, having my face fucked by nylon pussy and burying my face between her bum cheeks in her soggy tights, well that and her reinforced toes in her 'fuck me' strappy platforms in my face while I finger fuck her relentlessly..
....... I was 17 and working in a shoe shop that gave it's customers the old style fitting service. These days nobody would let the shop assistant grope their legs and feet let alone let them have a slightly prolonged deep smell with their tongue accidentally protruding 2 inches but then we were the last of a dying breed. Eventually you didn't even have to grope and sniff on the sly or, (sometimes) try to hide my erection lol. Thank you women of Wokingham in the early 80s, you gave me something that's lasted. I don't suppose they'd allow you to edit Wokinghams Wikipedia page with that little gem though lo
Heaven

H

Happychap

Also a good choice. Personally I prefer stealing a route through family and friends hampers. Seeing what I uncover from the goldmine, and sucking/inhaling every smell particle! No pair is safe from me lol
Wish you was my neighbour…. Let’s chat love your style

H

Happychap

Love sniffing any knickers I can get particularly from older women.

Recently sent a pair of the wife’s to a 20 yo lad who enjoyed them greatly!!
How olds your wife ? I want to watch you smell my wife’s pissy dirty knickers in front of me plus I want your wife’s

InHerKnickers2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
shame peoples locations are not shown on profiles, it would make contact the local people much easier

H

Happychap

i have a worn knickers kink and I enjoy chatting on Skype with others who also are into dirty knickers. Its hot to sniff while comparing notes. Anyone else have a similar interest?
Absolutely the same .. pm please

Rev2005

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My friend has agreed rub her scent on partner’s dirty pair then fill her mmmm

Geordiebloke999

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I work in an office and the fit girl in legal left her bag there while I was in alone one weekend. She must have went out from work, she left me her worn knickers and bra. I licked and sucked her crusty thong and ate a pube.

Great seeing her on the Monday morning with her oblivious to the fact I've smelt and tasted her pussy

Back