Knickers sniffing chat.

upskirteer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Excellent, I dont mind sniffing anyones worn knickers, will often rummage through laundry baskets when given the chance. My wife "accidentaly" leaves her worn laundry on display if we have male visitors. Sat in the kitchen drinking coffe her worn knickers are usually on the top of the pile waiting to go into the washing machine, inside out, gusset on show to our visitors.

T

Taphead

Excellent, I dont mind sniffing anyones worn knickers, will often rummage through laundry baskets when given the chance. My wife "accidentaly" leaves her worn laundry on display if we have male visitors. Sat in the kitchen drinking coffe her worn knickers are usually on the top of the pile waiting to go into the washing machine, inside out, gusset on show to our visitors.
Wow…. Thanks for the reply. Work for a wealthy bbw client about 6 years ago and show me what decorating she needed doing . Spent a long time chatting to me in her bathroom with a pair of her filthy large knickers on display just on top of the sink , beautiful yellow stain plus amazing brown smudge on the arse section. The bizarre thing was I didn’t fancy her at all , way to crass / slutty

Trey666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I've been stealing my neighbour's knickers for a couple of years. Mother and daughter's.

I would often have access to clean and dirty knickers. I've had a lot of fun in the bedrooms.

Last edited:
T

Taphead

I've been stealing my neighbour's knickers for a couple of years. Mother and daughter's.

I would often have access to clean and dirty knickers. I've had a lot of fun in the bedrooms.
Let me smell your moms stinky knickers

B

Bum_Groper

Just thought you should know that I spent a couple of hours this afternoon sniffing my friend’s wife’s dirty knickers. We both had a wonderful wank. At one stage we were sniffing each other’s arseholes through the knickers.

T

Taphead

Just thought you should know that I spent a couple of hours this afternoon sniffing my friend’s wife’s dirty knickers. We both had a wonderful wank. At one stage we were sniffing each other’s arseholes through the knickers.
Love that kink. So hot. Been a while since I’ve had the chance .

B

Bum_Groper

Love that kink. So hot. Been a while since I’ve had the chance .
my wife used to regularly bend over and pull her skirt up to let me smell her arse through her knickers. These days it’s just her knickers or my friends arse

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi. This is the sort of thing that we have been looking for and are so pleased that we found this site. That is one of our ultimate fantasies to have someone sniffing and talking to us about it. Would be even better if they are sniffing a pair of mine or Jasons while talking to us .J & S xx
Had a FWB a while back, when we couldn't meet she would send to my office a pair of her used knickers that she had worn and made herself hot and very wet in, id open them and have a good sniff, then go to the loo , wank over them and send them back to her. When she got them shed bring herself off using them in the same way, sniffing and licking them. Made work days so much fun

Last edited:
Back