Kinky Work Colleagues

Kinkylagartija

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do you have colleagues who you work with who you think, ‘I bet you’re into some kinky stuff’ or you know that they’re into some kinky stuff just by the way the act or what they say?

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am in a sexual relationship with a colleague who I suspected had a kinky side to her… I now know exactly how ultra kinky she actually is.

I have meant to bring everyone up to date on this affair but haven’t had time… I will try to post some stuff over the weekend.

Never met a woman as adventurous and dirty minded as her before!

She has me in a continued state of lust!

Kinkylagartija

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am in a sexual relationship with a colleague who I suspected had a kinky side to her… I now know exactly how ultra kinky she actually is.

I have meant to bring everyone up to date on this affair but haven’t had time… I will try to post some stuff over the weekend.

Never met a woman as adventurous and dirty minded as her before!

She has me in a continued state of lust!
I can’t wait to hear more!

NathanHart

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For me it was just last week: I travel a bit to conferences and over the last 10 years or so met a younger Austrian female who is very prim and proper! Long story short on the first night of conference last week she asked if we could go for a drink: probably a bottle of whiskey later I walked her back to her hotel and … next morning I just remember her kissing my face and asking: did we do anal last night?

Back