Kinky encounter planted the first seeds of candaulism and wife sharing.

upskirteer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Jules and were a typical, young Brit couple with normal aspirations and dreams, that is until we had been married for a couple of years and enjoyed our first wife sharing encounter. It was a while prior to this that someone close planted the first seeds of desire to show and share my Mrs in my head, lewd suggestions and admiring comments, not something one expects, and at the time not given a lot of consideration, but the thoughts were implanted!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I bet that's very satisfying, at first for you and now for both of you.
Of the pictures you've shared she does look glorious and I bet you two have shared many many Adventures Together
#relationshipgoals

upskirteer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I bet that's very satisfying, at first for you and now for both of you.
Of the pictures you've shared she does look glorious and I bet you two have shared many many Adventures Together
#relationshipgoals
Yes, we have had some quite a few encounters....hoping to have more soon. Got to admit, when the thought of Julie being exposed, or even screwed first blossomed, I was quite confused inside, It was a beautiful thing watching her being penetrated as nature meant, but also some inherent feeling of needing to protect...that didnt last long LOL.

upskirteer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Can you tell us more about that confusion?
I will explain it as best I can, I gave it a lot of thought, and we talked about these things at length in the past. The initial confusion was because the guy in question was close to us, on the one hand it didnt seem right to talk about my young wife in such an explicit manner, but on the other guilt at enjoying and encouraging it. Later confusion between enjoying watching men seduce my wife, seeing her naked and exposed, penetrated, and some feeling of marital loyalty. I think that i felt like I was betraying Julie at first, should have been protecting her instead of letting men use and abuse her, not only letting them, but encouraging them. It took some time for these torn feelings to subside, im talking perhaps a year or so, it was when talking to Jules, and seeing that she had become not only active, but an enthusiastic paticipant in these extra marital encounters, that I was completely happy. I know of another couple who tried, but after a while it ended their marriage. Hope that helps! (PS, after maybe a year or so, we were both competely happy with the situation, Julie now takes little persuasion to drop her panties for friends neighbours and fellow holiday makers).

Attachments

• a8e6ca5335a1971ae5d49540044de4b2.jpg
    a8e6ca5335a1971ae5d49540044de4b2.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 29

upskirteer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Very liberating and a turn on if honest
Excellent,I enjoy relating our experiences, sometimes its not soo hot, but warts and all is better than a lot of the imaginary tales ones hears. Gourgeous super model wife suddenly decides to fuck around with buddys etcetc, sure you know what I mean. Jules is just an average working housewife with two kids.

Back