kidnapped and bondage

B

beltmaster

Get me quite wet and slutty talking and fantasising about getting kidnapped and forced to do sexy dirty naughty things x View attachment 114955
Me and my mate would take you to an old shed on a bit of wasteland we have a wooden bench in there.
Boy would we fuck you. Up the arse cunt. And mouth. Cum all over you.
I have a thing about spanking we could tie you over the bench. And I could whip your arse Raw. Fetch food for you and just leave you in there and use you at will

filthyslutJess

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Me and my mate would take you to an old shed on a bit of wasteland we have a wooden bench in there.
Boy would we fuck you. Up the arse cunt. And mouth. Cum all over you.
I have a thing about spanking we could tie you over the bench. And I could whip your arse Raw. Fetch food for you and just leave you in there and use you at will
Omg love hell fucking yes x

B

beltmaster

Omg love hell fucking yes x
Would fetch some soapy water so I could wash your virgina give it a good rub with a sponge. And play inside it with my fingers. My friend
Likes to be sucked till he cums. Like to wank over You in your hair down your face in between your legs.

filthyslutJess

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would fetch some soapy water so I could wash your virgina give it a good rub with a sponge. And play inside it with my fingers. My friend
Likes to be sucked till he cums. Like to wank over You in your hair down your face in between your legs.
Fucking sounds like dirty heaven to me

B

beltmaster

I just love getting kidnapped x
Blindfold You tie your arms behind your back. Put you on a blanket in the back of the van. One of us driving the other feeling inside your knickers and putting there fingers up your arse ready for a dick to be pushed in to it

filthyslutJess

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Blindfold You tie your arms behind your back. Put you on a blanket in the back of the van. One of us driving the other feeling inside your knickers and putting there fingers up your arse ready for a dick to be pushed in to it
Mmm ogm fuck yeah

Jonjones

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would wait for you at the supermarket, right at the end of the day. Yours is the last car in the car park…. Your Gin and tonic would have to wait as I bundle uou in the boot if my car, shoving my wife’s knickers in your mouth to shut you up. The ones she wore after I came in her last night.

I would drive you to the stables where my friends horse is kept and tie you up with a lead rope and a bridle so you can’t move. Next I would pull your skirt up and whip your arse until you start to get wet…..

Then I ran it right up you hard, Bareback, just before the lads from football arrive

filthyslutJess

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would wait for you at the supermarket, right at the end of the day. Yours is the last car in the car park…. Your Gin and tonic would have to wait as I bundle uou in the boot if my car, shoving my wife’s knickers in your mouth to shut you up. The ones she wore after I came in her last night.

I would drive you to the stables where my friends horse is kept and tie you up with a lead rope and a bridle so you can’t move. Next I would pull your skirt up and whip your arse until you start to get wet…..

Then I ran it right up you hard, Bareback, just before the lads from football arrive
Omg love it sounds fun

Back