Kent couple for meets 3 somes and more

Kentcouple

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well you're a lucky guy with a lady that body I'm just across the river but it might get be fun all round getting to know each other
Hi yes why not . Drop me a dm if you want

Bigdonguk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi this is the male part of the account . I am 33 my partner is 43. We are swingers and we are looking for meets with single men for 3somes 4somes and gangbangs if it is on the menu. But at the moment happy to settle for 3 some. We live in sittingbourne are Kent and we can not accommodate . I am happy to send photos . My partner is a bbw great pair of tits and loves getting fucked . Obviously we cannot meet until all this virus crap is over and done with . Best to stay safe . But happy to plan ahead . Please pm me your location or reply on here and I will get back to you . Number would be needed and we expect a phone call a few days before the meet. We are genuine so please only genuine people apply . Many thanks

Ps she is quite happy to be fucked bare and creampies if your thing . Anal is good to and no outdoor meets. Happy to settle with Hotel

View attachment 31978 View attachment 31979 View attachment 31976 View attachment 31975 View attachment 31974
Hi I'm Essex if u fancy it

LeeWest

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi this is the male part of the account . I am 33 my partner is 43. We are swingers and we are looking for meets with single men for 3somes 4somes and gangbangs if it is on the menu. But at the moment happy to settle for 3 some. We live in sittingbourne are Kent and we can not accommodate . I am happy to send photos . My partner is a bbw great pair of tits and loves getting fucked . Obviously we cannot meet until all this virus crap is over and done with . Best to stay safe . But happy to plan ahead . Please pm me your location or reply on here and I will get back to you . Number would be needed and we expect a phone call a few days before the meet. We are genuine so please only genuine people apply . Many thanks

Ps she is quite happy to be fucked bare and creampies if your thing . Anal is good to and no outdoor meets. Happy to settle with Hotel

View attachment 31978 View attachment 31979 View attachment 31976 View attachment 31975 View attachment 31974

Hi

Hope youre well. Seeing images of your mrs and what you guys are looking for has got me very hard just thinking about it. Im in London and very interested in joining in the hot steamy fun :)

Kentcouple

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know I'm real but I come across so many blaggers try to scam money or redirect you to a page that would probably enable them to hack into your device.

Yes that’s true . Scammers are easily spotted on here and usually there photo is from google images or something lol . Bit sad and pathetic really as ruins it for the genuine people

medwayfun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a bi single 41yr old male from rainham and would love a 3some after lockdown, Sittingbourne hotel for a night sounds great.

S

Stung

wow I'd play but don't think my bits anymore it's been too long

Stugal79

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi definitely happy to meet up, I’m in Southend, new to all this but open to anything

Wetcunt

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This sounds amazing, I’d love to join in but as a single mum with kids in school, doing something at night would be impossible. Have fun. X

RJHey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hey, I'm from Sittingbourne too. Would love to join you both in some fun! Pm me and we can get the ball rolling.

RJHey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This sounds amazing, I’d love to join in but as a single mum with kids in school, doing something at night would be impossible. Have fun. X
Hey would you like to have some fun?

Kentcock

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Kentcock

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, professional gent in Kent here, near Tonbridge. MMF experienced and very happy to arrange hotel meetings if you are interested. Look forward to chatting soon. Charlie x

Attachments

• 38D019A3-04C3-4B79-BDA9-2FBA160E3325.jpeg
    38D019A3-04C3-4B79-BDA9-2FBA160E3325.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 2

Smithy98

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Still looking for a third party?

Back