Just found out.

BigSteve5000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i asked my wife if she wanted to suck someone elses cock like she did before and she said that the one i knew about she sucked him off a few times and even did it with his wife and he ended up fucking both of them. She said it was her that got his spunk up her and she said she hadnt thought about it for ages. She even had a lick at her friends cunt which i always knew she wanted to try that, but it thought it would be with me watching. She said she has a few more things to tell me.

Ryandunn

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds hot, id love to play with her. Where are you from?

S

SussexGuy47

i asked my wife if she wanted to suck someone elses cock like she did before and she said that the one i knew about she sucked him off a few times and even did it with his wife and he ended up fucking both of them. She said it was her that got his spunk up her and she said she hadnt thought about it for ages. She even had a lick at her friends cunt which i always knew she wanted to try that, but it thought it would be with me watching. She said she has a few more things to tell me.
Any photos of Wifey..

M47UKHorny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If she's up for this kind of thing again, I'd love to play with both of you.

Back