Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG-20230716-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20230716-WA0006.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1

jack1969

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys x Been away for a while but back now and ready for more meets x Jus to explain why i am on here ! I am married but my husband works abroad a lot of the time .Usually 4 weeks abroad 4 weeks home sometimes longer ! I meet guys off here with a male friend of mine he is 48 and straight .I love DP so we meet guys for dp or if they can bring a friend sometimes more !!!! We have been meeting guys off here for a couple of years now off and on and met some lovely guys young and old ! So if your interested come and say hi xx I am 5ft tall size 12 36e and a huge bush a very hairy pussy !!!!! Even if you cant meet me for whatever reason married , distance i can put you in touch with max my friend and he can share my pics of me if you wanted to have a wank over me xx
Hi are you still meeting guys? I love hairy xx

Chrisnemerem

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys x Been away for a while but back now and ready for more meets x Jus to explain why i am on here ! I am married but my husband works abroad a lot of the time .Usually 4 weeks abroad 4 weeks home sometimes longer ! I meet guys off here with a male friend of mine he is 48 and straight .I love DP so we meet guys for dp or if they can bring a friend sometimes more !!!! We have been meeting guys off here for a couple of years now off and on and met some lovely guys young and old ! So if your interested come and say hi xx I am 5ft tall size 12 36e and a huge bush a very hairy pussy !!!!! Even if you cant meet me for whatever reason married , distance i can put you in touch with max my friend and he can share my pics of me if you wanted to have a wank over me xx
I’m very much interested, please kindly hit me on WhatsApp if you need a strong black dick in your pussy 07763726515

Skazy03

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i’m interested in see your pictures

Back