I've been very naughty....

Divorceddavid

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've fuck my friends mum twice and cum inside her both times... went to her 60th birthday the other week....

I fucked the landlady at the local after a lock in on the pool table, spunked on her face and on the carpet.

I asked a girl randomly if she wanted sex, to my surprise she said yes and we went back to her place, couldn't understand a word she said due to her acient but she was fit and fucked all night.

M

MowgliSCN

Kinky..keep up the good work..random sex gifts and mate mummy fun takes a little luck and patience with a huge and filthy load of mental strength...or your just one filthyfuckafella..

Divorceddavid

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Kinky..keep up the good work..random sex gifts and mate mummy fun takes a little luck and patience with a huge and filthy load of mental strength...or your just one filthyfuckafella..

I'll take the filtyfuckafella! My friends mum is fit and doesn't look her age, very good body and likes younger guys.... the first time was I saw her walking home after a night on the town, I was driving and saw her walking so offered her a lift home as a gentleman.... she was a bit tipsy and I was horny so she invited me in.... the next time was a few months later and I was really horny on my way back from a business trip, quite late a night so I literally sent her a booty text.... happy days!

Divorceddavid

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with fucking a good looking older woman :)

Glad you agree Emeris, I didn't feel in the slightest bit awkard at her surprise party with my current G/F either.... in fact I would have liked to have done them both together!!

M

MowgliSCN

I'll take the filtyfuckafella! My friends mum is fit and doesn't look her age, very good body and likes younger guys.... the first time was I saw her walking home after a night on the town, I was driving and saw her walking so offered her a lift home as a gentleman.... she was a bit tipsy and I was horny so she invited me in.... the next time was a few months later and I was really horny on my way back from a business trip, quite late a night so I literally sent her a booty text.... happy days!
Good God man..the booty text..I personally have never used it..although I have responded to them...I don't know what they call that..is booter and booty ..I like the idea that my booter had great Hooters lmao so immature...

Back