Is this strange/odd?

Rumrunner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it with anyone! not unless they were using contraception!! and I knew them well
Exactly, if you're in a stable relationship then crack on. If you're putting it about then personally I wouldn't as the ramifications are life long!

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Exactly, if you're in a stable relationship then crack on. If you're putting it about then personally I wouldn't as the ramifications are life long!
so true, for you, the partner and worse by far the child

Decisive

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Completely agree with both of you above and i'm fully aware of the implications for sure.

CharlieGirl

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm a 28 year old guy and i recently noticed i might have what i guess would be a breeding fetish and a strong desire to cum inside women with strong thoughts and intentions of breeding them if i find them really attractive and i would like to get peoples feedback on this.

Is it strange? Is it odd? Is it just natural? Considering i know alot of guys wouldn't even consider cumming inside a woman usually speaking atleast for the obvious reason and i would like people to give me their thoughts on what i'm experiencing.

Advice? Understanding? Have or had similar? Don't hesitate to drop a reply.

I appreciate it.
Let's see if you still feel that way after you get the schedule of paternity payments.

D

DaddyG902

Charlie girl makes a very strong point. There are all sorts of far reaching ramifications to living out a breeding lifestyle, not least the relationship that you will have with your children, who may be treated as an unwanted complication of a breeders obsession. But this skips over a rather major issue that fetishes should only be explored by consenting adults. If you can discuss any fetish on a web forum, you can find a partner who consents to having pregnancy risk sex with you. After the act, there is always the morning after pill. But cumming inside someone during sex when if is expressly on the list of your partners hard limits is an abuse of their trust in you. If you can’t respect limits you shouldn’t be playing adult games.

Back