Is it too late?

KinkySubMark

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Met my girl at school got married and were together until she passed away 2 years ago. There has never been anyone else. We had a great relationship and have 2 very fine children. From the beginning we had , what I thought was a fairly adventurous love life. She didn't mind that I am a crossdresser as long as I kept it within the home. She was also up for a bit of bondage and spanking, both ways. I was trying to go a bit further and develop a female led relationship adding male chastity and slightly more extreme BDSM. I had scoured the internet for chastity devices and while looking I came (?) across some of the very heavy stuff, along with the chastity 2 other subjects grabbed my attention, electrodes and pegging. Wanting to take things slowly and being aware that pegging might not be something I could try to force into the relationship I settled for the chastity and electro. I had bought my first chastity cage, The Vice, in pink and a metal short cage. I hid them until I could afford the electrosex kit. When the kit arrived and I was ready to tell my wife that we were all set, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Obviously the dynamic changed and sex in any form took a backseat until it became non existent as we concentrated on the more immediate issues. Somehow we got through 6 years and were just starting to get back on track and were starting to return to some sort of normality when she started to have headaches, the cancer had spread. She gradually deteriorated over the following 18 months until finally losing her battle with that bloody awful disease . So now I have started to come to terms with being single I have been again looking at the chastity link and for a while I had an online keyholder, which, while it was ok it was cold and clinical with no intimacy so I gave that up. I do occasionally wear the cage to see how long I can last, 12 days is my personal best. I then started looking more deeply into the electro box, bloody hell, what an experience, everything from a mild tingle to pulling yourself off the ceiling. It is absolutely brilliant, if you stick with it, for hands free orgasms. I do enjoy dressing up and zapping myself until I cum. The only thing missing is a strong minded woman who doesn't mind a cross dressing partner and enjoys inflicting punishment and enforcing rules in a FLR. Am I hoping for too much? Does such a Mistress/Owner actually exist outside of the fantasy realm and if so, how do I meet her? I now have 2 electrosex boxes, the original one I bought an estim systems remote and an estim systems b2, for maximum flexibility. I think I am genuinely submissive as I like to be dominated, humiliated and punished but I am not so keen (though I will) on dishing it out.

Back