Is it too early for summer dresses?

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sexy isn’t defined or bound by weight though. Or what one may find attractive another might not. If you’re happy in your own skin, more power to ya.
I absolutely agree, but surely one should dress appropriately?

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Regarding the weather, probably. My bosses stag do was in Cancun Mexico. One day they were invited to a ‘pool party’ they dressed up in swim shorts and arrived, everyone else was in suits and never went near the pool.

T

TashO75

wear what you like. Plain Jane can look attractive too, but I won’t complain if she’s in a dress. Also means summer is right round the corner so win win.
What your saying is exactly right. No good to judge others by size or indeed what they wear. No one knows what's going on in that person's life or how she/he feels about there body x

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What your saying is exactly right. No good to judge others by size or indeed what they wear. No one knows what's going on in that person's life or how she/he feels about there body x
Of course. Manners cost nothing as the saying goes and a smile and hello might make someone’s bad day a little better. I tend not to judge anyone by looks or appearance, it’s mostly how they treat others.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So Tufty, what’s todays flavour of dress a hot red or one of your nice floral numbers ;)

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
now to find somewhere secluded to take you and those legs and get up to all sorts xxx

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Back