SussexGuy47

Not
Entirely Sure this is a Valid thread
Anymore...
Just saying...

PeteSW9

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m single if anyone is interested in having a proper meet xView attachment 86024
Hi I am in Brixton sw9 Mitcham is not that far if I rember I a bit late for you request but if you like some fun I am a widow and single parent want tob please communicate with each other let me no what you want and don't hope you happy and safe had double jab don't send dick pick without concent you might not want it

Attachments

• 2462ff10-4bed-456c-b319-89d44dc4d6ab.jpg
    2462ff10-4bed-456c-b319-89d44dc4d6ab.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 6

Dalay1985

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yeah I’m not far at all would love to meet for some sexy fun

anonymousjohn20

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello well im not far from mitcham at all how are you? And what you consider a proper meet ?
No she won’t mate. She’ll say nice things to you & give you lots of assurances, make you think you’re doing well & then abruptly completely ghost you for no reason.
Then few months later she’ll reappear under a different name but with all the same photos as before.
She might as well call herself Ghost082……thats assuming “she” really is female…..

Tr86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Brixton definitely isn’t far xxxxxx

No she won’t mate. She’ll say nice things to you & give you lots of assurances, make you think you’re doing well & then abruptly completely ghost you for no reason.
Then few months later she’ll reappear under a different name but with all the same photos as before.
She might as well call herself Ghost082……thats assuming “she” really is female…..
Thanks mate for the heads up

Back