Introducing Myself

Raspbearie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hello & Thank You for having me here on UKChat. My name is Ivory, I am a born United States of America Citizen, I'm 29 years young. I am here to have fun and make some good friends along the way as well!! I do not tolerate drama, I am a single, hard working and prioritized human being, I do not have the time nor the right amount of capacity to deal with anyone's bs drama or shenanigans. I am a very gentle, open-minded and a free bird, what do you mean by free bird you might ask? I do what I want and I show no remorse or give no apologies!! I will continue to be the way I am and you can learn to love me for the real me or you can step behind and let others fill in your void from my presence and or life.. I'm here to chat and have fun, if I WANT to add you to my social medias then that is based on my own decision and choice, not YOURS!

My whole life I have tried to do the right thing and treat those the way I would want to be treated, but there's people out there who don't always have that same mindset, you are even remotely negative, narcissistic, controlling or ignorant in any way shape, or form towards me; you will be blocked! I'm not your mother, I shouldn't have to babysit you and tell you the things that is right from wrong, do better guys, for those who do want to actually get to know me and want more are more than free to ask all the questions their hearts desire!! Again thank you for allowing me to come along and be a part of UKChat!

Sincerely Yours,
Raspbearie ~
Ivory

B8gun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hello & Thank You for having me here on UKChat. My name is Ivory, I am a born United States of America Citizen, I'm 29 years young. I am here to have fun and make some good friends along the way as well!! I do not tolerate drama, I am a single, hard working and prioritized human being, I do not have the time nor the right amount of capacity to deal with anyone's bs drama or shenanigans. I am a very gentle, open-minded and a free bird, what do you mean by free bird you might ask? I do what I want and I show no remorse or give no apologies!! I will continue to be the way I am and you can learn to love me for the real me or you can step behind and let others fill in your void from my presence and or life.. I'm here to chat and have fun, if I WANT to add you to my social medias then that is based on my own decision and choice, not YOURS!

My whole life I have tried to do the right thing and treat those the way I would want to be treated, but there's people out there who don't always have that same mindset, you are even remotely negative, narcissistic, controlling or ignorant in any way shape, or form towards me; you will be blocked! I'm not your mother, I shouldn't have to babysit you and tell you the things that is right from wrong, do better guys, for those who do want to actually get to know me and want more are more than free to ask all the questions their hearts desire!! Again thank you for allowing me to come along and be a part of UKChat!

Sincerely Yours,
Raspbearie ~
Ivory
I've sent you a pm xx

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Sincerely Yours,
Raspbearie ~
Ivory
Welcome, have fun :)

nobby700

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, I'm a firm believer in I like to treat people the way I would want to be treated, hope you enjoy yourself and have fun here

boloman34

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Sincerely Yours,
Raspbearie ~
Ivory
Ivory, you sound like an all together breath of fresh air. Have lots of fun girl. Can I have some with you also.

Davedave81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Sincerely Yours,
Raspbearie ~
Ivory
Big welcome to you Raspbearie....hope you find the site as much fun as most of us do ..... if you want to chat sometime drop me a message .....

Back