In search of the perfect orgasm

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nikki Fingered.jpgI get VERY turned on by people orgasming (M or F), especially if it is me making them climax. I have done, from very early on in life (wanking with a mate, watching him cum). My wife doesn't go in for fucking - she likes her orgasms guaranteed and I'm more than happy to oblige. Hands or oral will bring her to climax for sure and she can multi-orgasm like crazy. I love playing her like a tuned instrument, seeing how many times I can make her climax. Jen is the same (wife of a couple I see occasionally, in Kent) She says I have a great tongue! I can be down on her for hours. Totally numb mouth after.
So what gives you the best orgasm? Self indulgence, an expert hand or tongue? A thick cock? Can you multi-orgasm?
Btw .. all you guys with monster cocks, there's no point saying I'll make her cum by fucking her - big cocks turn my Mrs right off!

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Does the lack of response indicate that the perfect orgasm is still being saught across the nation?

Can't remember the last MF organism I was party to so cannot contribute anything positive.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Or it was just posted at a time of day that didn't catch people's attention.

Perfect orgasm...this is a big one.
For me, should include stimulation of multiple erogenous zones (and all 8 sensory centers), in particular my mind, and be almost entirely led by me.

Personally, oral "for hours" is not a good way to orgasm for me. I want variety. Quick transitions. If a partner wants to engage in oral for longer I need something to do. I will get bored in about 18 seconds, so give me a cock or hand or something to play with to keep me entertained. (You know, like a cat toy or something)

If we are having PIV sex, then cock size is important for me. Lock and key. Got to be the right size.

Instant turn offs:
Stupid questions during sex -->"Have you cum?"
Stupid comments during sex -->"You like that, baby" "good girl" "...for daddy"
clit play
doggy
clammy skin
consent violations --> If I have said "no" to something and a partner continues trying to persuade me. Or if I say for example "enough oral" or something and partner says "no, I'm going to make you cum orally first"...I'm finished.
faff -> clothes, toys, accessories, anything that isn't already on hand...

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great response to a thread nearly dead @Firefly .
Stimulation of erogenous zones — we mere males enjoy that too; yes the mind is powerful.
Oral; I enjoyed giving, never received though. Variety; oh that I could start again, however , perhaps the variety was the norm.
Size: lock and key I can understand, though many males will read 'bigger is better'. Personally, not being one of the bigger boys, I loved to plunder the lock!
Turn offs: think I'm with you all the way there.

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Listening (to voice and other guidance) and patience are so important from the male side. We can be impatient types in a sexual encounter. Female led has always been the best from my experience.
Also simple things, tickling, having fun, laughing can help when building the pleasure.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
For men: Is cumming enough for sexual satisfaction? Are there other things you want/need to feel sated? Can you feel sated without ejaculation?

Do you prefer your head/neck/face/ears touched/not touched during PIV or PIA sex?

S

SussexGuy47

View attachment 136883I get VERY turned on by people orgasming (M or F), especially if it is me making them climax. I have done, from very early on in life (wanking with a mate, watching him cum). My wife doesn't go in for fucking - she likes her orgasms guaranteed and I'm more than happy to oblige. Hands or oral will bring her to climax for sure and she can multi-orgasm like crazy. I love playing her like a tuned instrument, seeing how many times I can make her climax. Jen is the same (wife of a couple I see occasionally, in Kent) She says I have a great tongue! I can be down on her for hours. Totally numb mouth after.
So what gives you the best orgasm? Self indulgence, an expert hand or tongue? A thick cock? Can you multi-orgasm?
Btw .. all you guys with monster cocks, there's no point saying I'll make her cum by fucking her - big cocks turn my Mrs right off!
Can vary...

But if I was to be watched on cam privately somewhere...By a F...
If I was to get a H.J And or a B.J..by a F..
That would big vv yummm

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
For men: Is cumming enough for sexual satisfaction? Are there other things you want/need to feel sated? Can you feel sated without ejaculation?

Do you prefer your head/neck/face/ears touched/not touched during PIV or PIA sex?
For me I am more than satisfied if I can focus on my partner, don’t need to cum.
while cumming is a release for me, I really enjoy edging, taking it as close as possible and then repeating. Works well if spend longer time with partner and switching focus between us.
I enjoy touching, kissing all over. More exploration the better.

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thanks to all that got this started again!
Everyone is different so the old saying "Different strokes for different folks" is stunningly accurate ;)
'Oral for hours'. This only works with Jen but she does have John to play with too, so I guess that stops her getting bored.
I don't, personally, need to cum to get satisfaction - that comes from the other people orgasming. I can always wank after, if I feel the need.
My wife jumps in quite quickly, trying to make me cum. I think it's so she feels she can just concentrate on her own sensations without distraction. I've not had the heart to say I don't mind if I don't cum. Occasionally she just gets me to lay back and then it's all about EVERY sensitive spot, yummm. I've tried to do the same for her but she gets embarrassed.
BJ on guys are, again, different for each individual and it takes time to find exactly what gets them really turned on. Poor dicus .. never had oral performed on you? Awww. Get over to Oxford!
And don't worry about size ...
Long and thin just slips in
But short and thick does the trick

S

SussexGuy47

Unremarkably nipple stimulation; gentle, slow, teasing makes me disappear into my happy place, if I was a puppy I would be on my back just wanting tummy scratches!
IDE love to give you Lots of...

V

Victor936

A cock big enough to give my cervix a pounding whilst I play with my clit and he fingers my bumhole. The rougher the better, especially if it's with someone new. Gives me amazing orgasms!
FA83E1F1-AAC8-467F-869F-D14EEEA85F93.jpeg
My cock would love to pound you and then I’ll play with your bum hole while I fuck you so hard and make you cum @LaurenXXX

Back