I'm Looking for a dirty pervert

A

AnnabelleLeWhore

Yes you dirty little bastard look at the state of you.you need cock
Oh yes I'm a dirty sissy slut whore, I want to be treated like a dirty slut, humiliate me in front of your mates, grab my ankles and lift my legs as you and your mates take turns on my sissy hole, you soon get bored with fucking my hole deep and hard with your hard cocks and you start to use your fingers nearly all at once, pulling me open, stretching me wider, then you start using fists and objects to fuck me with, I'm such a filthy, dirty, disgusting sissy slut ;)

Loveeatinpussy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a dirty pervert to humiliate and degrade me in RP and want to be forced to have cbt done to me and watched by stranger while it's being done, maybe they join in
Maybe blindfold you and use you like the horny white slut you are you can hear multiple voices but don't know how many cocks are in you and exploding all over your tits apart from me who spreads your swollen pussy lips and wanks til I cum hard over your hungry wet pussy and after I make you swallow my cock and get hard again will fill your ass while your mouth ,pussy, hands and tits are being fucked by hard black cocks .......share a spliff an start again.

ManchesterCraig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Maybe blindfold you and use you like the horny white slut you are you can hear multiple voices but don't know how many cocks are in you and exploding all over your tits apart from me who spreads your swollen pussy lips and wanks til I cum hard over your hungry wet pussy and after I make you swallow my cock and get hard again will fill your ass while your mouth ,pussy, hands and tits are being fucked by hard black cocks .......share a spliff an start again.

If only I could fully talk my misses into this... We've done a few things in the past and played with a blindfold... But there is so much more than can be done... ;-)

Back