I was a bouncer and I fucked my managers wife ( I didnt know a the time )

EvilWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I joined a dating site you all know it that POF. I had just split up with my ex after I came home from work early and found her in bed with the man next door. I was crushed 5 years together and we had just had a baby together a year ago I had a great job I was on £25ph and 45 hours pw, I was training to be an area manager of a company at the time. anyway I came home early found her cheating on me and yes the baby is mine I had the test done. I ended up moving to a new area I got a job as a bouncer of a night club I had previous experience as a bouncer and getting a job was easy. I was chatting to the head bouncer and he convinced me to move on find a new girlfriend and as I am new to the area why not join POF. I met this nice woman on there we got talking she said she was going shopping in town and offered me to come along it would be nice to meet and shop and chat and get to know each other. we hit it off really well we got some lunch my treat. she asked if I didnt mind helping her with her shopping home she would pay for a taxi back to my house. I said no need to do that get a taxi I came by motorbike I will simply follow you back to your place. I went back to hers helped her put shopping in the taxi and unload at the other end. I am a tall guy at 6'6 tall and she said its nice having a tall man help her put the shopping away as she short and cant reach the top shelf. while she was bent over putting items in the bottom shelf I got a good view down her top and I got a hard on I couldnt help it I tried to not to but damn it I did. she noticed and pulled her top off revealing her amazing BBW tits. she then unzipped my jeans took my cock and sucked me of in the kitchen. we ended up in bed together fucking for hours the sex was amazing we got chocolate spread and covered eachothers bits and licked it off. she took me to the shower she covered my 9 inch hard cock in so much chocolate sauce i couldnt see the skin colour of my cock or balls she took all 9 inches in her mouth then licked and sucked my balls clean. afterwards I did the same to her tits and then we fucked in the shower. with hot water running down our bodies. we went back in the bedroom fucked some more various positions 69 me in top her on top and doggy she let me slide my cock in her arse. and she asked me to fill her arsehole with my cum. hell didnt need to ask me twice. after I cum she said I had an amazing cock and shes never had one as big as that in her arse took alot of lube. as shes got me laid on the bed shes sucking my cock I turned my head to the side and noticed a picture of a man on the bed side table but its hard to focus shes going to town on my cock and im loving it when she eventually stops I look back at the man in the photo on the bedside table and to my horror I realise its the man who gave me a job interview 2 weeks ago. I tell her this and she says yeah thats my husband. I am really freaking out now. scrambling to find my clothes scattered about the house. she says yeah I have always fantasised about fucking someone while he was at work and you were the one who stood out the most. I said I had I known you was married I never would have even met you never mind come back to your place. she pleaded with me said I could be her dirty bit on the side. I told her about my ex doing the same ting to me and I hate the thought of doing that to someone else I got dressed got on my motorbike and went home. at work the following saturday was good as the manager doesnt visit often just once a month to check up on us. after work I went to the car park to get on my bike and noticed her car parked next to it she pleaded with me to fuck her as shes never had sex like that before her husband is a bore and doesnt have sex with her anymore I told her if shes unhappy in a marriage then end it dont cheat on him she said if she divorces him will I have a relationship with her I declined I said I cant be with a woman who did what you did. she broke out the most powerful weapon a woman has and started crying. I gave her a hug to comfort her she had a low cut top on and no bra I could see her tits under the car park light doing my best to focus on something else I told her I had to go as I was tired and hungry she said could I stay and chat to her just for 10 minutes and if I did that she would leave me alone she asked if I could sit in her car as she didnt want anyone else over hearing what she had to say. she told me she didnt love her husband no more said she had feelings for me and I was the best sex she ever had. I said to her if she was single when we met then there would be a future together but now there is none. she asked me to get some tissues out the glove box as I reached over to get stuff out the glove box she pulled her top off and as I sat up she jumped on me said how about one last fuck right here right now she said shes got a mini skirt on and no knickers. I couldn't help it I was super horny we drove to the top floor of the car park and fucked in the car and then over the car then she laid on the front of the car while I ate her smooth shaven pussy. and then she swallowed my cum when giving me head. when we was done she gave me the offer again to be with her I said no and that we cant see each other again. we got ourselves together again she got in her car and drove off I walked down got back on my bike and rode home I never saw her again and I never told her husband what we did.

Back