I want to swallow my pride and swallow your cum :)

B

BigBenn83

Hi, newbie here. As embarrassing as it is, I am looking for someone to who doesn’t mind a lot of blowjobs so that I can get amazing at it… Manchester area and can’t accommodate. Let me know if you’re wanting to meet!

Attachments

• 1683666399148-1.JPEG
    1683666399148-1.JPEG
    99 KB · Views: 7

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’m not sure… I will have to think about it!

My concern is that to start you may be really bad at blowjobs and might accidentally bite my knob which is something I am not too keen on.

Have you blown anyone before now that could perhaps supply a testimonial of how good you were?

I want a genuine testimonial, not some made up effort to try and trick me!

Let me know if that is possible.

Mike117

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, newbie here. As embarrassing as it is, I am looking for someone to who doesn’t mind a lot of blowjobs so that I can get amazing at it… Manchester area and can’t accommodate. Let me know if you’re wanting to meet!
I do love a good blow job

T

TashO75

Well there is a good few hundred guys on here and everyone knows how much guys love a BJ

So look forward to have your whole body filled with cum :D

Ps: I'm not offering BJ's so no pm's

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fuckeroo

I've messaged you hun xx

east-mids-male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hey there .... if youre still looking then drop me a PM and lets see if we can arrange something ;)

Boltonlad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm bolton based you need pics just ask

Scouser79

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Message me. Xx

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would be welcome to wank and suck my cock for practice ;) Greater Manchester area here, pm me for a chat

Back