I suck his cock everynight but....

Biborednikki44

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Every night I suck my husbands cock but as soon as he shoots his cum down my throat he goes to sleep. He thinks im ok with this but im not. Im horny as fuck and so damn frustrated. Years ago, before I met him, I went on a sex chat line for a laugh and ended up meeting a complete stranger a few hours later. It was the dirtiest, horniest experience of my life and its all i think about now. I want a repeat. I want a dirty, horny old man to park down the road this evening. I get in his car, he tells me to show him my cunt. i pull up my skirt and push my panties to the side, im dripping wet. he runs his finger over my clit and i moan so loud. fucking horny slut he says, finger yourself as i drive..he starts the car, but then pulls down my top, gropes my tits and pinches my nipple. he yanks down my bra and then drives away...leave your tits out, so any1 can see he tells me. fuckin hell im so horny, my hips are grinding and im rubbing my clit so fucking hard.we stop at lights an there is a guy waiting to cross. as he glances at the car, my dirty, horny stranger leans over and pushes 2 fingers into my cunt..FUCK..OH GOD..it feels so good..the pedestrian notices whats happening and stops to watch. Look at you...you horny little slut, you like him watching dont you!..his fingers are fucking me hard and im desperate to cum..all of a sudden he stops..i whimper and beg for more..but he rolls down the window and says 'wanna have a try, to the pedestrian

S

SussexGuy47

Where are u at
Are u curvy busty??

IDE love to help out give U More Cum to enjoy miss..

dan1988

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Every night I suck my husbands cock but as soon as he shoots his cum down my throat he goes to sleep. He thinks im ok with this but im not. Im horny as fuck and so damn frustrated. Years ago, before I met him, I went on a sex chat line for a laugh and ended up meeting a complete stranger a few hours later. It was the dirtiest, horniest experience of my life and its all i think about now. I want a repeat. I want a dirty, horny old man to park down the road this evening. I get in his car, he tells me to show him my cunt. i pull up my skirt and push my panties to the side, im dripping wet. he runs his finger over my clit and i moan so loud. fucking horny slut he says, finger yourself as i drive..he starts the car, but then pulls down my top, gropes my tits and pinches my nipple. he yanks down my bra and then drives away...leave your tits out, so any1 can see he tells me. fuckin hell im so horny, my hips are grinding and im rubbing my clit so fucking hard.we stop at lights an there is a guy waiting to cross. as he glances at the car, my dirty, horny stranger leans over and pushes 2 fingers into my cunt..FUCK..OH GOD..it feels so good..the pedestrian notices whats happening and stops to watch. Look at you...you horny little slut, you like him watching dont you!..his fingers are fucking me hard and im desperate to cum..all of a sudden he stops..i whimper and beg for more..but he rolls down the window and says 'wanna have a try, to the pedestrian
Wow that is hot

Back