I love Two men on my big tits

Sexy_us

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have such big tits I love two men sucking on them and then one fucking my mouth and the other fucking my pussy .. especially with two big black studs.. though I love big white dick too .:
I hear ya! Do really love the idea of 2 guys going at it with me. Ravishing my body...biting, sucking and fucking me. Also the thought of 2 cocks to play with is such a turn on.
Kate x

GifsAndToys

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have such big tits I love two men sucking on them and then one fucking my mouth and the other fucking my pussy .. especially with two big black studs.. though I love big white dick too .:

If they both cum all over your big tits can i lick them.clean mmmm

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow great tits, and great desires I'd love to be 1 of those big cocks having their way with you, I'm on kik too rockhardpole2

smith77

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

May i have the left boob please

Naughtyfun222

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You can have my hard cock any time

P

PeterMac

How big r those tits

Balls

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds good but I'm not great at sharing

F

Fiddyplaytime

Someone's asked for the left tit so can I bagsie the right and while marie81 is grinding her clit with yours I guess I'll go for filling and fucking your mouth! X

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would suck them all day long, love to rub some ice over them to x

Welshmann

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d love to be suckling on your lovely big tits

S

Safeguy

Great tits xxx wouldn't mind a suck on them xxx

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd love suck her tits while u all watched
Would like to see that, now what would you two ladies do with the raging hard on your show would create

Back