I love to fuck older woman

G

Geo

Anyone into fucking older woman 50-70 any good experiences ?

Attachments

• AAFACAA6-256C-4445-935C-8F365938E19D.jpeg
    AAFACAA6-256C-4445-935C-8F365938E19D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
  • 47643F60-D292-46CA-8DEC-EA93C1582BC6.jpeg
    47643F60-D292-46CA-8DEC-EA93C1582BC6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:

Jonjones

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ok Jon go for it let’s hear them
When I was 24 and newly seperated from my ex-wife, I started using the local pub. Got chatting to the landlady who was 57…. Tiny figure but with big boobs and a tight arse.
Flirted with her for a couple of weeks, until she poured a load of beer into a jug at the end of the night and asked me if I wanted to join her upstairs for a drink. Proceeded to fuck her about 3 times a week for the next few months, bareback. Tight dripping pussy and she came hard. I filled that box up time after time without the need to worry about protection. That’s the best thing about an older one. I later found out that she was fucking another 2 guys at the same time….

G

Geo

When I was 24 and newly seperated from my ex-wife, I started using the local pub. Got chatting to the landlady who was 57…. Tiny figure but with big boobs and a tight arse.
Flirted with her for a couple of weeks, until she poured a load of beer into a jug at the end of the night and asked me if I wanted to join her upstairs for a drink. Proceeded to fuck her about 3 times a week for the next few months, bareback. Tight dripping pussy and she came hard. I filled that box up time after time without the need to worry about protection. That’s the best thing about an older one. I later found out that she was fucking another 2 guys at the same time….
She sounds like a real fuck slut Jon hot

Jonjones

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
She sounds like a real fuck slut Jon hot
She was so hot.
Another one- when I was nearly 18, I was going into Ladbrokes in town. There was this hot, slutty looking woman with big lips, big tits and frizzy hair. Boobs bulging the buttons on her uniform.
We started flirting.
Took her for a romantic Mac Donald’s meal…. Within hours I was inside her pussy… bare.
The next day I was fucking her arse. Nothing she loved more that to have me cum up her shitter… every bloody day.
She used to take me out of her arse and swallow my cum, rim me, all sorts.
Her voicemail was so slutty on her phone, I was convinced she was a prostitute, but never had any evidence. Both kids were without a known dad.
Years later when my aforementioned marriage broke up I got with her again and spunked up her arse, cunt and mouth so much that I couldn’t keep up.
We went our separate ways and have lost touch.

Jonjones

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
She was so hot.
Another one- when I was nearly 18, I was going into Ladbrokes in town. There was this hot, slutty looking woman with big lips, big tits and frizzy hair. Boobs bulging the buttons on her uniform.
We started flirting.
Took her for a romantic Mac Donald’s meal…. Within hours I was inside her pussy… bare.
The next day I was fucking her arse. Nothing she loved more that to have me cum up her shitter… every bloody day.
She used to take me out of her arse and swallow my cum, rim me, all sorts.
Her voicemail was so slutty on her phone, I was convinced she was a prostitute, but never had any evidence. Both kids were without a known dad.
Years later when my aforementioned marriage broke up I got with her again and spunked up her arse, cunt and mouth so much that I couldn’t keep up.
We went our separate ways and have lost touch.
She was 40 when I was 17

Reactions: Geo
Back