i like watching

BigSteve5000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Many years ago my wife asked me if she could have sex with a friend she fancies and she said even if i said no she would still do it. Soio i said yes and his wife came yo mine and my wife went to his. About 4 weeks later we all met up and ended up in the bedroom. I watched my wife suck his cock and it was the biggest turn on ever. He ended up fucking her and she loved it. Now we very rarely have any form of sex but i still want to see her sucking someones cock and getting cum all over her face. She says she is too old now and doesnt want to do it.

janto

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Id luv someone to watch me smash their wife again

S

SussexGuy47

Many years ago my wife asked me if she could have sex with a friend she fancies and she said even if i said no she would still do it. Soio i said yes and his wife came yo mine and my wife went to his. About 4 weeks later we all met up and ended up in the bedroom. I watched my wife suck his cock and it was the biggest turn on ever. He ended up fucking her and she loved it. Now we very rarely have any form of sex but i still want to see her sucking someones cock and getting cum all over her face. She says she is too old now and doesnt want to do it.
Anywhere near Sussex by chance??? ..
Is wifey curvy???

Marshal331

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When I found out my ex wife was cheating , I managed to check her phone and found loads of pictures. I managed to copy yhem and it really turned me on. She didn't know I had found them . We still divorced a year oso later but it was hot looking at them

Back