I have to confess......never thought about sharing my Mrs until my Dad.....

Jj0101

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Never thought about sharing my wife until my old man started making lewd and suggestive comments about her....realised that this dirty talk about her turned me on instead of being jealous or angry....
I totally understand that

RoddersUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I totally understand that
Must be hard to understand for some, being aroused by him making lewd and crude comments about her thighs and her arse, suggestions about her hairy minge and suchlike, I found out I love it.

PrinessAnna

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Must be hard to understand for some, being aroused by him making lewd and crude comments about her thighs and her arse, suggestions about her hairy minge and suchlike, I found out I love it.
I was in a relationship with an older man, a pub landlord as it happened, who used to love talking about me to his mates when I was in earshot. He'd tell them about ways he'd fucked me and describe my pussy and ass to them and how it felt when I went down on him. He'd encourage them to talk about me and say what they'd to do to me given the chance. I know it turned him on to hear them talk about his teenage girlfriend like that because the sex would always be wild after those conversations. I think there's a certain type of guy who really gets off on the idea of other men wanting his woman.

Randy4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Never thought about sharing my wife until my old man started making lewd and suggestive comments about her....realised that this dirty talk about her turned me on instead of being jealous or angry....
Well, if you want to give it a go I will be very happy to help out

RoddersUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well, if you want to give it a go I will be very happy to help out
Since then, it was a few years ago, Julie has been around the block a few times, if you know what I mean, most of my friends have got to know her, with my encouragement.

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I wish my wife was into being fucked by another guy, just the thought makes me really hard. Watching another guy fuck her and ideally cumming inside her is so horny.
I have cucked another guy before and that was amazing, she had wanted to try a bigger guy than her husband I really enjoyed her undressing me as he watched....

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Never thought about sharing my wife until my old man started making lewd and suggestive comments about her....realised that this dirty talk about her turned me on instead of being jealous or angry..

Wow love your honesty… my wife once said while fantasy chat was in full flow as we made love she would love to have sex in front of my parents… so hot

RoddersUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow love your honesty… my wife once said while fantasy chat was in full flow as we made love she would love to have sex in front of my parents… so hot
Oh yeah, love that idea, getting caught, and watched!

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My wife's step dad has been perving over my wife since he married her mum. About 20 years. When I know he is looking and her mum is not I like to grope her bum, hug her closely and sometimes cup her boobs. Knowing he is as turned on as much as me

RoddersUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My wife's step dad has been perving over my wife since he married her mum. About 20 years. When I know he is looking and her mum is not I like to grope her bum, hug her closely and sometimes cup her boobs. Knowing he is as turned on as much as me
And a little lift of the skirt, flash of arse in knickers...just the ticket.

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Go for it, she will only slap your face lol, it worked for us....eventually
The other weekend we were at his house for his birthday party, lots of people there. Was a little noisy so me and my wife was in a quiet room alone, cuddling and chatting. Her back to the door. Spotted him looking in, so I went in for a kiss with my wife, hand on her bum and gave him a view of her black lacy knickers. By the time we stopped he had gone.

Back