I confess I love the thought of guys sniffing the wifes dirty knickers!

RoddersUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If she is at work and I have a friend around, coffe or a beer, I will arrange for Julies dirty knickers to be left accidentally on the top of the laundry pile, stained gusset outward on show, maybe on the top of the laundry basket but sometimes on the kitchen worktop as if they are ready to go in the machine. As the guy sits and drinks his coffe he can be looking across at me over a heap of Julies soiled work knickers staring him in the face. I try to leave the room for a while, discreelty checking if a pair has gone when 'i return.

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If she is at work and I have a friend around, coffe or a beer, I will arrange for Julies dirty knickers to be left accidentally on the top of the laundry pile, stained gusset outward on show, maybe on the top of the laundry basket but sometimes on the kitchen worktop as if they are ready to go in the machine. As the guy sits and drinks his coffe he can be looking across at me over a heap of Julies soiled work knickers staring him in the face. I try to leave the room for a while, discreelty checking if a pair has gone when 'i return.
Ask him to sniff them in front off you .. I had a client w ho told me to do that in front of him about 20 years ago . He watched and loved it , me to

Melanie1074

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’d be wearing them all day if I had the chance

S

SussexGuy47

I don't really get.. understand Knicker Sniffers
All sounds a bit weird..

lavalips

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’d be wearing them all day if I had the chance
I'm a confessed sniffaholic, have been a connoissuer for many years enjoying sweet aromas toward the top end of the clitoral part of the gusset, right down the earthy scents of the anal end. Different moisture levels, discharge thickness levels! Its all about enjoying the lady entirely! You all have a story to tell.

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm a confessed sniffaholic, have been a connoissuer for many years enjoying sweet aromas toward the top end of the clitoral part of the gusset, right down the earthy scents of the anal end. Different moisture levels, discharge thickness levels! Its all about enjoying the lady entirely! You all have a story to tell.
Great intro …. Has to be the right lady though.

CurvyWife_UK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When we used to have quite a hunky young next door neighbour I used to make a point of hanging my naughty undies on the line to toy with his imagination.

Back