I am a heterosexual woman, but i secretly enjoy being publicly groped by this creepy lesbian. Why?

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Physically weaker than you indeed but on some levels mentally stronger after all you mentioned liking the humiliation of being dominated by them. What then I wonder, if they decided to take this domination further would be your reaction?
Honestly i don't know what would be my reaction if these gropers decide to take the domination further. I am much much bigger than them, so i don't feel threatened when they are groping me.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is an interesting thread - isn’t Stephanie EH Tell your new posh lady friend here about how you submitted to me eh! An having your choices removed when you were in the company o me an my mates. Am a groper lesbian butch bitch Silvana an I don think you’d like me taking control of you an letting me do whatever I want. I reckon I would do way more than just jiggle and squeeze yer tits lady. I’d be fucking slapping them and pulling on yer nipples an deal wi yer ass. Plus I would be inviting aw my mates to feel you up and we have some nice big toys that would be shoved up inside yer vessel as you describe it. Ask Stephanie she knows what it’s like don’t ye doll when we feel you up. She can talk about her letting herself go ……. and when she does that rich lady can make plenty noise too wriggling about in her ballgown and stockings lol!
Yeh so some o us are pretty big ugly bitches that would feel you up Silvana but some o my tall skinny ugly horse faced lesbian mates as you describe us would have you real good and it would be a way better experience than what your getting from them midgets babe I can assure ya once we got u laying down - Just ask Stephanie - lol
I am not afraid of you. Some recent pictures of me. To tease you. 259795057_441704273993930_7551616212481992623_n (1).jpg274298340_492742998890057_3425206228105736187_n (1).jpg284511107_562363291928027_5293838433223803783_n (1).jpg

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 126697View attachment 126699Are yo turned on by saying that to me babes eh are you wanting me to come an grope you wi a few mates some time? Take yer choice. Everybody would have fun groping an feeling you up since ye like being a tease an exhibitionist which you freely admitted too eh. So your another one that likes flirting in satin eh.
I am a big woman. I am 5 ft 10 tall. I am always on high heels. I am blessed with very large breasts, child bearing hips and big butt. How tall are you? Are you bigger than me?

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We are all around 5ft 11 hun in trainers an no wearing fancy high heels like you. Your no gonna be such a tall woman laid down on a mattress wi somebody on top wi strap on exciting you.
What would you do if you met me? Would you publicly grope me?

rotndoris

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Satin stuff you wear is real nice. Let’s see some more pics of that.

Last edited:

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So you going now hun can’t take anymore for today. How about these groping them breasts o yours are they dirtier than the lesbians you letting grope you
They are definitely dirtier. I gotta go now. I am too busy. We can continue tomorrow.

S

Stung

They are definitely dirtier. I gotta go now. I am too busy. We can continue tomorrow.
now this definitely seems like a development and instead of passive involvement you are suggesting come back tomorrow in a very teasing manner, interesting development, where will it all lead to?

Back