I am a heterosexual woman, but i secretly enjoy being publicly groped by this creepy lesbian. Why?

BobBobbly

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am a heterosexual woman, but i secretly enjoy being publicly groped by this creepy lesbian. Why?

Why not? Most people are bisexual, anyway. It's just with the fallout from christianity (and the fall-in with islam now), and the related BS "laws" which control people, including the media and education. If the corrupt government, politicians, media, etc., didn't exist, then (ignoring other obvious things) people would be free to do and express their own sexuality freely and healthily, which for most people would be bisexually. Sexual repression, lying to self, being brainwashed by a lot of things, etc., all cause a hell of a lot of problems, not least of which are psychological problems, which also cause a hell of a lot of problems on top of the previous problems.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why not? Most people are bisexual, anyway. It's just with the fallout from christianity (and the fall-in with islam now), and the related BS "laws" which control people, including the media and education. If the corrupt government, politicians, media, etc., didn't exist, then (ignoring other obvious things) people would be free to do and express their own sexuality freely and healthily, which for most people would be bisexually. Sexual repression, lying to self, being brainwashed by a lot of things, etc., all cause a hell of a lot of problems, not least of which are psychological problems, which also cause a hell of a lot of problems on top of the previous problems.
I don't have lesbian tendencies. I find this lesbian groper woman ugly and repulsive. She looks like a short skinny ugly effeminate man. As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women..
It is an incredible feeling. I think there may be an exhibitionist tendency for me, because i like (need?) to be publicly groped by this weird ugly old short skinny woman. Certainly the embarrassment factor is ten fold, but also the excitement factor as well. To have my breasts and butt groped by this weird creepy lesbian in front of witnesses is very very exciting .
But I admit to you that i secretly want to be dominated and publicly humiliated. I love it when others see me getting groped by this lesbian midget. I love being dominated, i love being humiliated by her in public. But i would never want to kiss a woman. I am very sexually attracted to men. I am literally 100% straight. But you are right.

BobBobbly

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I don't have lesbian tendencies. I find this lesbian groper woman ugly and repulsive. She looks like a short skinny ugly effeminate man. As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women..
It is an incredible feeling. I think there may be an exhibitionist tendency for me, because i like (need?) to be publicly groped by this weird ugly old short skinny woman. Certainly the embarrassment factor is ten fold, but also the excitement factor as well. To have my breasts and butt groped by this weird creepy lesbian in front of witnesses is very very exciting .
But I admit to you that i secretly want to be dominated and publicly humiliated. I love it when others see me getting groped by this lesbian midget. I love being dominated, i love being humiliated by her in public. But i would never want to kiss a woman. I am very sexually attracted to men. I am literally 100% straight. But you are right.
You may not be familiar with memes. If you were male, then this would make sense - a male, who tends to be of the lonely/incel type, sees something sexual but disgusting but gets a strange boner, with a look of horror and disgust on the drawing's face. You are the female equivalent, lol. (I won't go into any of the saucy details, though!) Surely you would enjoy yourself more if it was an attractive woman, or a fit man, molesting you publicly, yes? I am guessing it's just that this ugly woman triggered/awakened something in you, or helped you to realise it.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You may not be familiar with memes. If you were male, then this would make sense - a male, who tends to be of the lonely/incel type, sees something sexual but disgusting but gets a strange boner, with a look of horror and disgust on the drawing's face. You are the female equivalent, lol. (I won't go into any of the saucy details, though!) Surely you would enjoy yourself more if it was an attractive woman, or a fit man, molesting you publicly, yes? I am guessing it's just that this ugly woman triggered/awakened something in you, or helped you to realise it.
You are totally right. This short skinny old ugly woman triggered/awakened this in me. I discovered this big part of me that wants someone to have power over me and take control of me. To have my breasts and butt groped by this weird creepy lesbian in front of witnesses is very very exciting. I figured out that i feel safe with this lesbian midget groper because she is ugly, hideous and repulsive to me. Also i am strictly hetero. But if a handsome attractive man starts groping me, rubbing me, pressing his cock against my butt, i will get aroused. And i don't want to cheat on my husband. I have never ever considered cheating before, and always saw it as something horrible. So i am using this weird creepy groper woman. I like to be publicly dominated by her . I am a logical, thinking woman, college-educated. So i accept that this is something I need. I accept and embrace this need. I'm submissive to this weird groper lesbian, but it is totally nonsexual. It takes away the mask that so many of us wear in our daily lives. It allows me to let my guard down and be free. To me, being able to surrender to this lesbian groper shows that I have self-confidence and self esteem as woman. But i will never have sex and intimate relationship with her. It is harmless.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can certainly relate to what Silvana has experienced. I have been in a similar situation, but admit brought situations similar to what she describes by myself. I

I work with a friend managing a small couture boutique that sells cocktail dresses, evening gowns, mother of the bride outfits etc. I like to look good when wearing them. But, there have a number of occasions where I also attracted a similar group of women that Silvana describes.
Everything about them I outwardly in public hated.
But there was just something about them and being in amongst them.
I also think of myself as heterosexual but I let my guard down with these two women who I became drawn towards. And there was a man friend they had who became involved too.

I just know that my - teasing - flirting - actions increased their interest in me.

This led to some weirdly discreet moments when left alone in their company, which could be seen as scary for a - normal - woman. Fortunately I am not married and can please myself how I conduct my life but should add I am a private reserved person also and can relate to that sort of haughty way that Silvana describes she can portray depending where she is.

But I can understand from reading all the posts Silvana shared as to what she was trying to say. I came to the conclusion for my own situation that whilst being a mature very girlie woman who also loves silk and satin, loves being dressed up, all perfumed and makeup perfect, that, I am drawn to those who don’t look after themselves, dress in old jeans and t-shirts and wear worn out trainers and are simply unattractive. Which suggests the more I learn about myself I seem to like being told what to do by such people?

Stephanie Sloane
It is happening again. I am getting groped again by different women. I joined this forum back in June 2019 because this small weird woman my friend's cousin started groping me . She repeatedly groped me on four occasions in June/July 2019. On one occasion she even invited her friend this small skinny ginger to grope. She totally dominated me on those four occasions. But then this woman my groper just vanished. She moved somewhere.

I became a B&B owner about six weeks ago. I have only one employee. This 57 year old divorced woman Megan. She has one son. Her son lives in another state with his wife and children. She is the innkeeper. Megan lives in the B&B, downstairs away from the main rooms. There is a diner next to the B&B. The diner looks like something from a different decade, maybe the 1960's or 70's. The front of the diner is like one of those old train cars, constructed out of grey metal. They have 10 tables dotted the white and black tiled floor and a low counter you could sit at. This 73 year old woman is the owner. I have an arrangement with her. She does all the cooking for my guests (breakfast, dinner & dessert)

16 days ago I arrived at the B&B. I was wearing my long black fur coat, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants, and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I got out of my car.

My employee was standing on the porch with this really short like 5ft3 skinny ugly pale woman in her early 50s . I hate to use words as harsh as ugly, but Gwen would have to be described as very plain at best, but more accurately, unattractive. She is a nerdy, geeky type of a woman in both looks and actions. She is about 5 ft 3 in tall and extremely skinny to the point of being cadaverous. Her legs are like twigs and her arms are equally as painfully thin, terminating in bony hands. Gwen has no womanly shape at all. She has no hips, a tiny scraggy butt and her chest are as flat as a pancake. Probably she weighs no more than ninety pounds.

Gwen is extremely pale to the point of being as white as alabaster. It is as if she had never seen daylight. She has a very thin face with a long, protruding, bony nose, on top of which sits a large pair of dark rimmed, thick lens glasses. Her hair is mousy color, mid length and extremely lank and oily in appearance, as though it was in need of a good wash. Her mouth is quite large and her lips are very thin, exposing a very prominent pair of buck teeth which protruded over her lower lip. Unfortunately, all of these features make her "rodent looking". She wore long, loose-fitting long sleeve T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. .
I walked up to them. This small pale woman said to me "

Hi. My name is Gwen. So you are the new owner. I am a regular guest here. You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant.

I thanked her for the compliments and walked inside. I handed my coat to this woman my employee, she hung it on a coat hanger. I turned my back on her and walked into the living room. I introduced myself to these elderly couple our guests. So the three of us had a casual conversation. Then i walked over to the front desk and i started talking with my employee. Than this small pale woman Gwen walked over to me
reached up with her both small wrinkly hands and started to rub my upper breasts. This weird small old skinny woman Gretchen didn’t say anything at first she was just slowly rubbing my upper breasts. Then she said

" You are a fairly "robust" woman; but don't worry. You carry your chubbiness well. You are not fat or anything like that, You are"big-boned". You have a healthy figure. You are probably 5'10/ 5'11 tall, you have a very large breasts, side hips and big ass. They make you look huge.Your blouse is so tucked into your skirt. Just as a part of my hillbilly psychology I have a dumb question.

Why are you so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on? You are dressed in satin head to toe, for Christ sake. These fancy clothes must be expensive. Are you rich? Please be honest. " she asked me and still was slowly rubbing my upper breasts

"Mrs Silvana is always dressed up to the max" my employee commented.

"I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater.

I’ve just had to commit to being ‘the overdressed one’. I'm an extreme over-dresser, I never underdress. I just enjoy getting put together. It's a rare occasion to see me in athleisure or without my eyebrows done. For me, dressing in nice, coordinated outfits is a daily hobby and joy.

I am always the most dressed up person wherever I go. I get the "srhlzbth always looks so put together/ dressed up" comments a lot, and I just got used to it. I’m just the chronically overdressed person everywhere I go. But after people see you in nice clothes, jewelry, lipstick, on high heels etc a few times, they accept it as your usual look.

So I'm not gonna lie. I like dressing up, I probably waste a lot of time putting on makeup every single day, and I take way too long to shop. I just love to dress up. "

I answered

This weird small old skinny woman Gwen was still slowly rubbing my upper breasts with her both hands and continued chatting with me and my employee. This weirdo woman Gwen asked a bunch of nosy questions too. She just kept rubbing my upper breasts !!! For the whole conversation!!! Finally she said that she needs to pee, she removed her hands from my upper breasts and
walked up the stairs to her room. .

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
About an hour later this small weirdo woman Gwen came down the stairs.
I was in the kitchen. My employee and this 79 year old woman our guest were sitting at the table and chatting. I just stood there in the middle of the kitchen . The conversation between my employee and our guest continued. I contributed to the chatter. Than this small skinny pale Gwen walked into the kitchen and started kinda circling , but she stopped behind me. She just stood behind me. All of a sudden I felt her hand rest on my upper back, I tensed up but i didn' t move away from it. The contact had been deliberate, nothing like an accidental brush of the hand that can happen in such situations.

I let out my breath and willed myself to relax.

This small woman Gwen must have mistaken the lack of a vocal protest as a positive sign and placed her other hand on my back, and she started slowly rubbing her both hands up and down my back. My lack of protest must have only served to boost her confidence, so she just kept slowly rubbing her both small hands up and down my back.

Then this weird small Gwen stopped rubbing my back, moved around in front of me, started to rub my upper arms with her both hands and we started talking pretty good-naturedly about B&B stuff. She just proceeded to rub my upper arms with her both hands. My employee and our guest were sitting at the table, continued their conversation like nothing was happening.Than I said " I need to pee. " Gwen finally stopped rubbing my upper arms and said" Ok Silvana. " sat at the table and joined the conversation. I went to the restroom.

I got out of the restroom walked into the living room, i sat on this indoor bench and started talking to these two women my guests about the weather. About 5 minutes later the small weird Gwen walked into the living room, sat next to me on my left side and joined the conversation. At one point, as she was sitting next to me on my left side this weird small woman Gwen just started stroking my back with her right hand. She rubbed my back with her right hand while the four of us had a conversation for a FULL TEN MINUTES, just slowly rubbing all over it including the top of my butt.

So this small creepy woman Gwen just kept rubbing my back with her right hand for like 10 minutes. It was awkward, i felt uncomfortable, so i finally got up and said "i just need to stretch my legs."

I circled the room for like 5 minutes, than i just stopped and stood there listening to this woman my guest talking about her son and his kids, then Gwen got up, walked up to me and started rubbing my back with her left hand and rubbing my upper right arm and shoulder with her right hand. One of the women guests made an off- handed comment about how it IS, in fact, weird. But Gwen just proceeded to rub my back with her left hand and rub my upper right arm and shoulder with her right hand for like 5 minutes, while i just stood there listening to my guest talking like nothing weird was happening.

Then Gwen practically sat me on the indoor bench, she sat next to me on my left side placed her right hand on my back and started rubbing. I kept talking to these women my guests like nothing weird was happening. They seemed weirded out by Gwen's behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. So Gwen spent ages rubbing my back all over with her right hand. Finally she removed her hand from my back. About 5 minutes later i got up, said "i am going to the diner." But this small weird Gwen got up and said " I will walk with you Silvana"

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She just linked her right arm in mine while we walked , and it was so uncomfortable. So we walked to the diner. So she talked and we walked a, her arm hooked on mine, for like 5 minutes.

We walked in the door, and a nice little bell rang out, alerting the people of our presence.

It was pretty empty inside. Just the chubby brown haired waitress behind the counter, the owner/cook somewhere in the back, and this elderly couple my guests sitting in the corner.
Than Gwen pulled her arm out of my arm and placed her hands on my sides.
I started chatting with the waitress, this small skinny woman Gwen , reached up and put one hand on each of my shoulders.

She slowly moved her hands down my back

She continued moving up and down my back. She was literally massaging my back . The waitress was finding it strange that i wasn't opposing this small skinny woman Gwen in any manner. Gwen just kept pushing these long strokes with her both hands from my lower back up to my shoulders. She continued working her palms into my shoulders, upper back and lower back while i was chatting with the waitress.
Then Gwen finally stopped rubbing my back and put her right arm around me, and rested her hand on my right hip and joined the conversation. Then she lowered her hand down further, and rested her palm square on my right butt cheek.

I did nothing to stop this brazen move. I just kept chatting. Gwen's hand did more than rest – her palm slowly circled my ass.

This small skinny woman Gwen moved her palm all over my butt and said "i need to pee.", before moving away from me.

I walked over to the elderly couple my guests and started chatting with them. Gwen walked out of the restroom and started circling

Suddenly i felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see this small skinny woman Gwen standing too close. She smiled kindly and i smiled back

kindly in a pityingly sweet way .

I turned back and continued chatting with the elderly couple. About a minute later I felt a hand travelling up the side of my right thigh. The touch was ever-so-light, progressing at a snail pace. I adjusted my stance, slightly parting my leg in a sort of gesture of compliance.

Gwen was now palming by each butt cheeks in turn.

And so I just stood there chatting with the elderly couple for what must have been five minutes or so with this short skinny older woman Gwen massaging my butt cheeks with her both hands through my satin pants and panties.

Anyway, all of a sudden it just stopped. I looked around. Touchy feely Gwen was circling the diner. The waitress was behind the counter. I walked over to her and started chatting. The owner walked out of the kitchen and joined the conversation.
This small weird Gwen walked over and we started talking pretty good-naturedly about B&B stuff. Suddenly things went left when she reached up (her face was exactly the level of my breasts) and started rubbing and stroking my breasts with her both hands. She smiled as the waitress and the owner stared in frozen horror, petting my whole front side a as if I were a poodle, then said turning away, “I gotta go. I have things to do. ” Then she walked out of the diner, she got into her car and she left. The owner, the waitress and the elderly couple my guests were obviously weirded out, but they didn't say anything..

About 10 minutes later, i walked out of the diner and went to the B&B. I walked to the coat hanger, i put my coat over my shoulders, and i walked outside. I got into my car and i left.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Next morning i arrived at the B&B. I was wearing a black cotton coat over my shoulders, a pink long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on. I got out of the car. This short skinny creepy Gwen walked out of the B&B. She came RUSHING up when she saw me.

Than this weirdo small woman Gwen reached up and just placed her both hands on my collar bones and started rubbing up and down my upper breasts n the most awkward way( her ugly face was exactly the level of my breasts). She said to me "your employee told me everything about your family. Your father comes from old money. Your mother's family is wealthy too. You are a great woman. You are a colossal woman. " Then she continued asking me about my wardrobe, my style and such.

The whole time while we were talking she was patting my upper breasts with her both hands. We had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then this weird small woman Gwen just lowered her both hands and started fully rubbing my breasts for a solid 3/4 minutes. I backed up and looked at her and she just kept rubbing. So fucking weird. She was patting and rubbing my breasts for like 3/4 minutes. She kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts while she was talking about her fascination with me. She just kept rubbing up and down my breasts with her both hands while she was explaining her fascination with my size and my wardrobe to me.
It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my coat was over my shoulders(balancing a blazer on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded , probably about 3/4 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. The waitress was standing in front of the diner, watching. I was humiliated by this woman Gwen. I was just standing there tall, still and silent in front of my own B&B , letting it happen. Then Gwen said "I gotta go. I am staying for only one night" and finally stopped rubbing my breasts and walked away. I went inside .

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
6 days ago I was at the diner.
I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. I was just standing there. My employee was sitting at the low counter the waitress was behind the counter, the three of us chatting. It was pretty empty inside. Only two women were sitting at the corner and eating. Suddenly this vending machine operator woman Sinead walked in. She is really ugly, short like 5ft3/5ft2, skinny, kinda masculine, long horse's faced, big mouth, thin lips, outstanding and uneven teeth, greasy brownish hair woman in her early 50s. She joined the conversation.

"
Then this small horse faced Sinead gestures to my chest. "Uh, do you mind if I...?" she asked me.

"Certainly not, help yourself," the waitress answered for me. "Silvana is letting other women to grope her. She don't mind. This weird woman her guest was all over her the other day. She was getting groped left and right by this weird woman.

Sinead reached up towards my breasts with one trembling hand.
Her hand touched my right breast. Her hand looked small against the backdrop of my vast boob.

"Squeeze them," urged the waitress. "Have a good feel. Silvana don't mind. "

Sinead's fingers sunk into my right breast as she gave my tit a squeeze. She tenderly groped my right breast and then shifted her hand over to my left for a comparing squeeze and feel.

"That's enough," the waitress said . Sinead immediately pulled her hand away and stepped back. The four of us continued chatting like nothing happened for the next 7/8 minutes or so. Then i had to go. As i turned my back on them, Sinead didn't seek my permission. She reached down from behind me and cupped my right buttock in her palm, giving it a light squeeze through the satin skirt.

I gasped, walked over to the coat hanger, put my black cotton trench coat over my shoulders and hurried off to the B&B. This woman my guest was standing outside, smoking a cigarette. I walked up and started chatting with her.

S

Stung

It does seem like you actively encourage the gropers to me and as you have previously said you get turned on by it
I wouldn't be sur[prised if you end up going way further than you think you will and I'm looking forward to reading all about it

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Silvana
I am honoured you have directly responded to my post in this portal. Although why both of us are actually in this chat site is a question many would want us to answer.
But like you the person who came onto me is in this portal. She expects to communicate to me via here about what she and her male partner want from me. However she also insisted on setting up an email account to allow her to communicate with me through email.

As I read your latest update as to where things are now it seems I am following a similar path like your own. You finished by saying you wouldn't be sur[prised if I was to tell you that I ended up going way further than you think I would . And ashamedly I have. The difference for me is that unlike you I am not married.

I don’t want any personal relationship with anyone, that is baggage I can do with out.

Like you however I am attracted to this woman who constantly turns up now in my life and has her creepy friends in tow - female and male.
The way she talks to me in this rather rough awful dominating tone sends shudders through me.
Yet I love the attention from her and her circle of friends. Being a fashion consultant I too admit being the exhibitionist and love showing off in the way I dress. I get these same questions from these women who are standing around in dirty jeans and t-shirts and no makeup asking me why I am always in their opinion very overdressed. And they go on about how high my stiletto heels are comment on my hair and make up. I also get asked about always being dressed in satin or silk. Unfortunately for me having spent time in their company in their rather seedy accommodation my clothes have been more than tampered with because they saw how expensive my clothes were. And they knew just by my car and finding out where my home is how rich I was. And so they found it amusingly funny if something of mine got ruined or totally destroyed.

Much has happened therefore after me coming onto this chat site earlier this year. Admittedly I have learned a language I never knew about until you do what I find amusing - that being people watching. But I also do that away from here where I at times which is very spontaneous take a risk and visit places where there are more people like you have described you end up amongst yet you cannot help yourself and just walk away and leave. Like you and as yet unexplainable in my own mind I for some reason don’t leave the area of the location premises and up being humiliated and groped also.
I hope you come forward again and share more of your experiences and I am sure I can share more with you about what is taking place here.
I got groped again by this horse faced vending machine operator woman Sinead.
Earlier today i was standing in the middle of the diner, chatting with the owner and the waitress. I was wearing a gold long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants and 5 inch heels gold shoes. I had full make up on. So i was standing in the middle of the diner chatting with the two women, when this small horse faced woman walked in.

"I filled the machine " she said to the owner. There is a vending machine in front of the diner. This woman Sinead is responsible for operating vending machines.

Then this ugly midget Sinead walked up to me and just started rubbing me. She slowly ran her hands up my back and over my ass. Then she slowly ran her hands around my hips and stomach. Next, Sinead started to rub around the underside of my breasts touching my boobs as she went. I just stood there impassively. Then, Sinead started lightly and slowly rubbing my breasts with both hands. This woman the owner was totally weirded out by our behaviour again, but she ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that she was in shock herself. The waitress was watching with a happy look on her face

I looked down at Sinead who was squeezing both of my boobs.

Sinead gave both tits one hard squeeze and asked, "
What is this? I feel something hard under your massive tits. Is It some kind of wire? "

"That is a part of my brassiere." i replied.
"

Then all of a sudden this woman in her mid 50s my guest entered the diner . She saw small skinny ugly Sinead squeezing my breasts with her both hands. She was shocked. Sinead gave both my tits one last squeeze, stepped back and went outside.
She got into her car and drove off.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Silvana
I am honoured you have directly responded to my post in this portal. Although why both of us are actually in this chat site is a question many would want us to answer.
But like you the person who came onto me is in this portal. She expects to communicate to me via here about what she and her male partner want from me. However she also insisted on setting up an email account to allow her to communicate with me through email.

As I read your latest update as to where things are now it seems I am following a similar path like your own. You finished by saying you wouldn't be sur[prised if I was to tell you that I ended up going way further than you think I would . And ashamedly I have. The difference for me is that unlike you I am not married.

I don’t want any personal relationship with anyone, that is baggage I can do with out.

Like you however I am attracted to this woman who constantly turns up now in my life and has her creepy friends in tow - female and male.
The way she talks to me in this rather rough awful dominating tone sends shudders through me.
Yet I love the attention from her and her circle of friends. Being a fashion consultant I too admit being the exhibitionist and love showing off in the way I dress. I get these same questions from these women who are standing around in dirty jeans and t-shirts and no makeup asking me why I am always in their opinion very overdressed. And they go on about how high my stiletto heels are comment on my hair and make up. I also get asked about always being dressed in satin or silk. Unfortunately for me having spent time in their company in their rather seedy accommodation my clothes have been more than tampered with because they saw how expensive my clothes were. And they knew just by my car and finding out where my home is how rich I was. And so they found it amusingly funny if something of mine got ruined or totally destroyed.

Much has happened therefore after me coming onto this chat site earlier this year. Admittedly I have learned a language I never knew about until you do what I find amusing - that being people watching. But I also do that away from here where I at times which is very spontaneous take a risk and visit places where there are more people like you have described you end up amongst yet you cannot help yourself and just walk away and leave. Like you and as yet unexplainable in my own mind I for some reason don’t leave the area of the location premises and up being humiliated and groped also.
I hope you come forward again and share more of your experiences and I am sure I can share more with you about what is taking place here.
Thanks for your responses. You seem to totally understand my situation. I joined this forum back in June 2019 because this small weird woman my friend's cousin started groping me . She repeatedly groped me on four occasions in June/July 2019. On one occasion she even invited her friend this small skinny ginger to grope. She totally dominated me on those four occasions. I joined this forum because i wanted to write in details all the incidents and discuss about it. I wanted to share my experiences. So I will continue to share my experiences. In 2019 I realized that i don't have an issue specifically with other women groping me. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. Most people hate it when others touch there boobs or ass. I don't disagree with what makes them feel comfortable but for me I could care less. I feel like I'm the only one that is not upset about this.

I have been groped by four different women so far. In June 2019 this small weird woman my friend's cousin started groping me . She repeatedly groped me on four occasions in June/July 2019. On one occasion she even invited her friend this small skinny ginger to grope. Recently this weird woman my guest Gwen was groping me and totally dominating me and now this horse faced woman Sinead started groping me. I am 5 ft 10 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. These women gropers are total opposite of me. I enjoy being dominated by them? I am a straight woman. I have never been attracted to a woman sexually. Also these women gropers are ugly, creepy and repulsive to me. Maybe that is why i am so submissive to this type of women(small,skinny,older,masculine). I like being publicly humiliated by these type of women. Same as you I find amusing - people watching me getting groped. I enjoy the embarrassment. It is not something that I'm proud of but I'm not ashamed of it either. I get a great thrill out of these gropers thinking that I am uncomfortable, grossed and shocked by their actions. If they find out that I like it , it will ruin it for me. I like the idea that they think they are getting a way with publicly rubbing me and groping me look without my consent.

Certainly the embarrassment factor is ten fold, but also the excitement factor as well. To have my breasts and butt groped by these weird creepy small women in front of witnesses is very very exciting . I like to take all my decisions and i like to be dominant but i discovered this big part of me that wants someone to have power over me and take control of me. Part of it for me is these weird creepy women gropers having control and authority over me. I realized that i am comfortable with these short skinny gropers lesbians because i know that they are physically harmless. It is bizarre. Standing next to these gropers I look like a giant and I am silently letting them get by with it.

Last edited:

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It does seem like you actively encourage the gropers to me and as you have previously said you get turned on by it
I wouldn't be sur[prised if you end up going way further than you think you will and I'm looking forward to reading all about it
Thanks for your response. I joined this forum because i wanted to write in details all the incidents and discuss about it. I wanted to share my experiences. So I will continue to share my experiences.

S

Stung

Thanks for your response. I joined this forum because i wanted to write in details all the incidents and discuss about it. I wanted to share my experiences. So I will continue to share my experiences.
excellent well I look forward to reading about them

S

Stung

Thanks for your responses. You seem to totally understand my situation. I joined this forum back in June 2019 because this small weird woman my friend's cousin started groping me . She repeatedly groped me on four occasions in June/July 2019. On one occasion she even invited her friend this small skinny ginger to grope. She totally dominated me on those four occasions. I joined this forum because i wanted to write in details all the incidents and discuss about it. I wanted to share my experiences. So I will continue to share my experiences. In 2019 I realized that i don't have an issue specifically with other women groping me. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. Most people hate it when others touch there boobs or ass. I don't disagree with what makes them feel comfortable but for me I could care less. I feel like I'm the only one that is not upset about this.

I have been groped by four different women so far. In June 2019 this small weird woman my friend's cousin started groping me . She repeatedly groped me on four occasions in June/July 2019. On one occasion she even invited her friend this small skinny ginger to grope. Recently this weird woman my guest Gwen was groping me and totally dominating me and now this horse faced woman Sinead started groping me. I am 5 ft 10 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. These women gropers are total opposite of me. I enjoy being dominated by them? I am a straight woman. I have never been attracted to a woman sexually. Also these women gropers are ugly, creepy and repulsive to me. Maybe that is why i am so submissive to this type of women(small,skinny,older,masculine). I like being publicly humiliated by these type of women. Same as you I find amusing - people watching me getting groped. I enjoy the embarrassment. It is not something that I'm proud of but I'm not ashamed of it either. I get a great thrill out of these gropers thinking that I am uncomfortable, grossed and shocked by their actions. If they find out that I like it , it will ruin it for me. I like the idea that they think they are getting a way with publicly rubbing me and groping me look without my consent.

Certainly the embarrassment factor is ten fold, but also the excitement factor as well. To have my breasts and butt groped by these weird creepy small women in front of witnesses is very very exciting . I like to take all my decisions and i like to be dominant but i discovered this big part of me that wants someone to have power over me and take control of me. Part of it for me is these weird creepy women gropers having control and authority over me. I realized that i am comfortable with these short skinny gropers lesbians because i know that they are physically harmless. It is bizarre. Standing next to these gropers I look like a giant and I am silently letting them get by with it.
Silvana I wonder what would happen then if your gropers the B&B guest and the others got together and decided to have a group grope with you maybe at the guest house. But they decide to take it a step further and pull you into the office and set about you unfastening your clothes to get you in the flesh then fully abused you. They would no doubt discover you like their domination as it makes you wet...food for thought

S

Stung

Silvana, your most recent correspondence aligns much with my own experience being amongst other women who laugh at me because I care much about my appearance. And being a fashion consultant dealing in modelling evening wear and mother of the bride outfits attracts the attention of these people even more.
I know myself I can be very gullible and naive should I chose to let myself mix with such people. But I end up having spontaneous moments and simply take the risk. That has put myself in what I can only describe as heart racing moments that bring an adrenaline rush from ending up somewhere I shouldn’t be. And on occasion those women have in company with them their male partners who are equally described in the way you paint the picture of these butch women you describe. You have never described how your lovely outfits survive those ordeals. In my situations I have lost a few favourites and those who ruined my things take great pleasure in knowing it was expensive and they ruined it. Thankfully my wealth and status allows me to replace them. Not always identical to the garments I lost as they regretfully at times are limited editions. But that aside I again adorn myself with something new. But it’s no long before you have the attention of another bunch of people like your having to deal with that I end up being amongst again here. And yes admittedly they are dreadfully rough uncaring and can be vile and vicious knowing they can’t afford such things. I should like you stay away but I am beginning to see more and more how alike we are.

Stephanie
It appears you and Silvana really do have a lot in common but tell me does the thought of the ruffians turn you on so that you are unable to refuse their every dirty whim

S

Stung

I can’t speak for Silvana but when I first read her correspondence earlier this year I had just really had my first encounter with a woman older than me.
I am 45 now but this other woman was 60. Her male friend/partner call him what you will was nearly the same age as her. I got into their company one night and ended up giving them a lift home. I didn’t realise until I got them there that they were travellers who lived on a rundown caravan camp site.
In at the moment in answer to your question my curiosity and being intrigued by this couple led to the sort of encountering ashamedly moment you describe.
I see your curiosity got the better of you and because of that you presumably dived in headfirst so to speak, if you ever want to tell more I'd be a more than happy reader either here or private message

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Silvana I wonder what would happen then if your gropers the B&B guest and the others got together and decided to have a group grope with you maybe at the guest house. But they decide to take it a step further and pull you into the office and set about you unfastening your clothes to get you in the flesh then fully abused you. They would no doubt discover you like their domination as it makes you wet...food for thought
These women my gropers are too small and skinny to physically rape me forcefully. I am a big woman. I am 5 ft 10 tall. I am blessed with very large breasts, child bearing hips and big butt. These handsy creepy short ugly women are not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that they can actually rape me are virtually nil. I find these women gropers ugly and repulsive. But i get meta pleasure and it kinda turns me on that these ugly short skinny women who are basically everything i am not are publicly groping me and rubbing me while i just stand there stiff as a board. They are physically completely harmless. These lesbian gropers are creepy,repulsive and masculine, but they are just a tiny short skinny older women. They are not tough and strong. They are not intimidating. To have my breasts and butt groped by these weird creepy lesbians in front of witnesses is very very exciting and as long as they are not really harming me in any way i will let them to touch me and grope me through clothes. In 2019 I figured out that i feel safe with these type of lesbian midget gropers because they are physically weak. I love how physically weak these gropers are, and i let them to rub me and grope me in public.

Last edited:

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Silvana, your most recent correspondence aligns much with my own experience being amongst other women who laugh at me because I care much about my appearance. And being a fashion consultant dealing in modelling evening wear and mother of the bride outfits attracts the attention of these people even more.
I know myself I can be very gullible and naive should I chose to let myself mix with such people. But I end up having spontaneous moments and simply take the risk. That has put myself in what I can only describe as heart racing moments that bring an adrenaline rush from ending up somewhere I shouldn’t be. And on occasion those women have in company with them their male partners who are equally described in the way you paint the picture of these butch women you describe. You have never described how your lovely outfits survive those ordeals. In my situations I have lost a few favourites and those who ruined my things take great pleasure in knowing it was expensive and they ruined it. Thankfully my wealth and status allows me to replace them. Not always identical to the garments I lost as they regretfully at times are limited editions. But that aside I again adorn myself with something new. But it’s no long before you have the attention of another bunch of people like your having to deal with that I end up being amongst again here. And yes admittedly they are dreadfully rough uncaring and can be vile and vicious knowing they can’t afford such things. I should like you stay away but I am beginning to see more and more how alike we are.

Stephanie
My outfits are not damaged so far. These women are touching me and groping me through clothes. They are not trying to undress me. In 2019 I figured out that i feel safe with these type of lesbian midget gropers because they are physically weak. I love how physically weak these gropers are, and i let them to rub me and grope me in public.

S

Stung

Physically weaker than you indeed but on some levels mentally stronger after all you mentioned liking the humiliation of being dominated by them. What then I wonder, if they decided to take this domination further would be your reaction?

Back