I am a first time

Navymedic

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would to try fuck any guy, I am a Dominant, looking for a passive or trans

many thanks...
Remember my first time -
There was a curiosity about other guys when I was in the Royal Navy . There was a few guys I liked to look at in the showers or just their bulge in their jeans. I never had a chance to play with anyone because I was afraid of thing that might happen. I do remember some of the guys talking and making jokes about a cruisey type park close to where I lived. Then I decided to slowly driving my car through that park. There were a number of people there jogging, walking and doing other things. I did see a couple guys there regularly.
One guy made eye contact with me a few times while I drove by him then on my way around again I saw him sitting at a park bench. I smiled at him and I parked. The guy approached the vehicle. He was thing and dark hair. He was wearing some jogging pants, sneakers and a grey t shirt, "Hey saw you pass by a few times. Can you ride me to the other side of the park if you don't mind?" I was really nervous, yes I said, hop in and I will drive you." He got into the car and I pulled out and drove slowly, "What you looking for?"
I was really nervous, "w-well, I am a bit nervous, but never done anything like this before. I guess I would like a blowjob."
He leaned over in the seat and helped me pull down my shorts, "fuck nice cock you got there.
He leaned over and licked the head of my cock. I got so hard so fast as he slowly slide my cock into his mouth. Slowly sucking my rock hard cock and playing with me balls.
He held my cock and licked up and down the shaft. He sucked harder and bobbed his head faster. I was almost there as he rubbed his fingers against my ass. When he fingered my ass my cock exploded cum into his mouth as he sucked harder. He swallowed my cum.
He wiped his mouth off with his hand and looked at me, "Sounds like you enjoyed that."

Back