I’m new never been with another guy ! I’m thinking about it more and more

sissysyd

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Met up with my mate last week and he ended up fucking me for the first time. I lay on my side and lifted my right leg and he lay behind me. It was a bit painful for the first entry into my arse, but the lube helped out a lot. He just fucked me slowly at first then just pumped quicker onto me. He started wanking my really hard cock, until I took over. He then pumped me until he shot all his spunk up my arse. It was great and felt great feeling the spunk empty out of his cock. I wanked harder and spunked all over my leg. It went everywhere. I was still leaking when I drove home after our meet. You just have to try it. Hopefully I will be fucking his arse next time.
That's so hot you can definitley fuck my bottom if you want I would love to feel cum inside me

Navymedic

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a prostate massager and it has stimulated my curiosity. I have used it several times and it is quite pleasant but I can't help wondering how it would feel if it was a person pushing into me. I have done oral with both male and female but the prostate toy is the only thing that has been up my bum so far. Well apart from a doctors finger, but it is considered bad form to tell the doctor "Harder and faster please Doc!"
As a medic I would have enjoyed thrusting my fingers in your ass and stroke your prostate.

RamblingMan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been thinking about it for years, always fantasised about a cock. I need to try aswell now that I’m seperated. Would love someone to show me the ropes and take my virginity
Where are you Jake? I'm south of Oxford and in the same situation. Maybe we could find out together?!

Back