I’m new never been with another guy ! I’m thinking about it more and more

Eldrik

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I just bought a prostate massager and it has stimulated my curiosity. I have used it several times and it is quite pleasant but I can't help wondering how it would feel if it was a person pushing into me. I have done oral with both male and female but the prostate toy is the only thing that has been up my bum so far. Well apart from a doctors finger, but it is considered bad form to tell the doctor "Harder and faster please Doc!"

Last edited:

yellow86

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've had the joy of cock in my mouth and it's amazing. Not many things hotter than taking a cock deep into your mouth whilst on your knees then looking up and making eye contact with the other guy.
Not had the joy of cock in my arse though, have attempted once but after a while we gave up (a mixture of him being a little too big for my firet attempt 8me being very nervous) so he rimmed me instead...

Eldrik

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Me and a school friend had lots of fun together. We started off just touching each other, outside our clothes, gradually progressed to touching and then holding each others cocks and then tossing each other off, mutual cock rubbing, and eventually explored oral sex with each other. At that time in the mid 1960's, there was a great social stigma regarding homosexual activity, so we had to be careful, although there was not so much suspicion about two boys spending all their time together. We almost got caught a couple of times!! We did this through the last years of school and into college and I even managed to suppress my gag reflex so I could get all of him in my mouth. Letting him come down my throat was a bit of a disappointment as I never got to taste it properly, so he used to pull back into my mouth when he came. We used to kiss afterwards so that he could taste it too. Eventually we both discovered girls (Yay!! Pussy!!!) and drifted apart. I was married for 45 years but am now alone, and although I miss my wife still (she passed away in 2016), I tasted cock before pussy and would love to taste either again.

This is an edit!! I just remembered that I have had the pleasure of two cocks so far. I was in the territorial army in 1970 and we had a Corporal who had a very big cock, he used to wear a jock strap when wearing shorts to stop it showing. I got showered with him once on a weekend exercise and I commented on his size and he remarked that he had yet to find a girl who could take it all. Later that evening after a bit too much to drink I bet him that I could get all of his cock in my mouth, he thought I was joking till I made it clear that I wasn't and we arranged to meet during the week. He took me to his flat (he was separated from his wife and living alone) and after a bit of messing about he got his cock out and let me play with it till it got hard. I was a bit doubtful at the size of it, but I laid on his settee with my head hanging over the arm and my mouth as wide as I could get and let him push into my mouth slowly. He got all the way in so that his balls were resting against my forehead but it was quite uncomfortable for me. He was quite happy to just stand there without moving for a short while but I had to push him off me after a short while. He said he had never felt anything so nice, but when I offered to give him a blow job but he said no thanks, so we just sat and chatted for a while then I went home. I met the girl who became my wife the following week and never repeated my experience with the Corporal. So my score is two mens cocks and one pussy!!!

Last edited:

Eldrik

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you mean me mate I am in South Wales, near the HoV.

Back