Hypnosis

deviantguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My fantasy is to be hypnotised and turned into a slut for use... Pathetic I know . Too much reading Mind Control stories....

Sounds interesting bit im no derren brown so i use a different mind altering technique so i engage in nearly most legal sex activities (no scat) .... drop me a message we can talk if ya like

UseMySlag

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'd rather just blindfold you and have a game of guess who lol. But honestly, if that's what you want you should go for it. X

C

ChrisC

My fantasy is to be hypnotised and turned into a slut for use... Pathetic I know . Too much reading Mind Control stories....

It's not pathetic at all, all I would say is if you are hypnotised you may not remember much.

What I'd like to see is you dress up as a slut and meet me in a seedy low cost hotel and do precisely what I tell you to. I've seen your pics and love the sight of you bending over - it would be so much of a turn on to see you in fishnets and a mini.

DPDevon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I like this Vanessa. I’m Devon too. Maybe we could give it a try? ;)

Jolir

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That’s normal.i like to do mock gang rapes so it seems like I’m being forced

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That’s normal.i like to do mock gang rapes so it seems like I’m being forced
I wouldn't mind meeting you out walking, grab hold of and squeeze your tits

ChezNeil

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Look into the eyes not around the eyes 321 your under.... A fantasy is a fantasy and not pathetic. It sounds like you need to let go of some inhibitions (could be wrong) but being a slut in a safe environment is normal for many couples xx

Back