Humiliation and degrading

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Got to be with you on your back with your legs over the shoulders of the guy so that you are pounded deep and you can see each other’s expressions.
Absolutely horny as fuck that. .. Gawd aye ... I'd drench you as u fucked me .. and my eyes would water as u make me gag on your fingers mmmmmmmmmm I want it !

hornyscorpio

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes ... something so horny about being fucked while getting choked mmmmm
I love being on top with the woman’s knees bent up , hands around her throat fucking her hard while I’m looking into her eyes totally dominating.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Me pointing to the floor, you getting on your knees, me grabbing your head towards me and then fucking your mouth. You gagging on my cock as I pull you toward me

R

RTW87

I want humiliation for her. Some hotel room have her waiting like that. Random guys come fuck her and leave while i watch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106-204002_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191106-204002_Gallery.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 33

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Absolutely horny as fuck that. .. Gawd aye ... I'd drench you as u fucked me .. and my eyes would water as u make me gag on your fingers mmmmmmmmmm I want it !
I'd like to pound your pussy like that anytime

UK_DomMilitary_34

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Any ideas people can help me with

Hey there.

By the looks of your picture you are into nipple and tit bondage, so hot. I love making a girl so wet as I slowly tie her up. Then spend hours making her ache and sweat. Before screaming in pleasure.

S

silentfem

submissive is a way of life and one needs trust.but nice degrading is being tool out walks with well sutty clothes
and collar and leash

Beastgod82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I had an ex who loved to be hung up from the door then whipped and played with until she orgasmed , man she was a heavy duty squirter , made it hotter when she filled the bucket I put between her legs would fill up and I'd dunk her head in after I cut her down , i miss doing that x

Ns131986

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds like you're such a dirty slut you need to be drenched in cum by both males and females then taken in every way possible by them, your body should be nothing more then a cum dump for anyone and everyone that wants it we can write on you and parade you around at party's for days and nights over and over for a week or two you might want a break for a while but do you really deserve it after all you asked for this right wine show us your pathetic little whore body that's not even being used right now for what it's really good for show us you want to be degraded whore show us your willing to put anything and everything in your little fuck holes and even deserve to be humiliated and paraded around u pathetic jizz bucket infact go get a random guy and a random girl to cum all over your slut face and post it so everyone can see u for what your really are or are you too embarrassed too scared to to dishonest to be the whore you are

Back