Hubby still uncovinced

ArcherSam

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Add me to the ever growing list of men who would fuck you like a shot - loving every inch of your curvy body xx

Uksoutheast

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So a poll who would F…k me if given the chance
Hubby thinks this photo will put you off with my chubby belly “ I have had two kids “. Not that it’s an excuse but it is a reason.

But be kind what ever you say, could I make double figures that would realy piss him off
Absolutely I would

Jonjones

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’d love to cum inside you and claim you from him. You are lush x

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hubby thinks this photo will put you off with my chubby belly “ I have had two kids “. Not that it’s an excuse but it is a reason.

But be kind what ever you say, could I make double figures that would realy piss him off
Your husband sounds like a bit of a dick and doesn't realise how good he's got it being married to a beautiful woman like you.. sorry just saying..xx

AdyShaw48

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The fuck is wrong with him? Given the chance I would give you a third child! But yeah, given the chance, not going to happen, but a man can dream

lovetomeet1980

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Another vote I'm the 'Hell yeah I'd fuck you' pile!!!

him

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

i would eat you like a starving hobo

BristolT40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Absolutely gorgeous, I would love to have fun with you

Meal4two69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

This photo gets me hard and makes me want to satisfy any desires you may have….I’d love to fuck you

JBEE1967

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

100% yes

oleglungu

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I want you xx

randomguy43

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Stunning body very sexy id fuck you and many others would

S

SussexGuy47

Yes
O.yes
Definitely..
What's Ur fave position???

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I would definitely fuck you. Your belly is not bad and you are a mature woman.

Got my cock twitching

johnrafferty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Definitely fuck you

boob-lover

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Belly or not, your tits look fantastic!
I think many men would love to fuck you ragged it's moreto do with the enthusiasm of getting to fuck or being fucked that turns people on

Frenchy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I would given the chance

ontheball

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would love to give you a good long hard fucking given the chance ;)

Back