Hubby still uncovinced

Lynbay40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So a poll who would F…k me if given the chance
Hubby thinks this photo will put you off with my chubby belly “ I have had two kids “. Not that it’s an excuse but it is a reason.

But be kind what ever you say, could I make double figures that would realy piss him off

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpeg
    IMG_0615.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 551

Stu1973

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think that's an amazing body, any guy here would want to fuck you

Mouth

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Remind him he’s still lucky to be fucking you as we would all jump at the chance

luv2bnude

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hubby thinks this photo will put you off with my chubby belly “ I have had two kids “. Not that it’s an excuse but it is a reason.

But be kind what ever you say, could I make double figures that would realy piss him off
would love to see what is under the bikini.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Pretty sure no one really needs me to tell them that sexy comes in all shapes n sizes. Very sexy body, hubby is a lucky boy. I would.

trouble71

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Would love to play with your curves

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Please invite me round so I can fuck you in front of him

Normsy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

But be kind what ever you say, could I make double figures

You look amazing! Would love to fuck you xx

squalodrag

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I would be happy to fuck you anytime.

H

hornyhungnup4fun

Omg I'd fuck you all over every position hard and deep over n over again filling you full of my cock and cum. Your hubby needs to see what's in front of his eyes an give you what you need

PeterH100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Some hubbys - honestly - they need to go to a well-known optician. You have a cracking body. What guy would not want a workout with you?

TheOneEyedDodo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Yep. I would fuck you at the drop of a hat

chrisy69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
He needs to look again, i just see a lady that clearly needs some fun

Northeasthubb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Your a gorgeous woman he should be glad to have you I for one would be more than willing and happy to fuck you honey x

Stevie71

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I’d fuck every hole….

jonjo19631963

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Would fuck you in front of him

Back