How to solve this problem.

martin_bat

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I want my wife to have sex with another man.

There are two reasons for this.

Married for fourteen years, unsurprisingly our sex life is a bit on the boring side. I suspect that she was quite promiscuous in the past, since she was single until she was thirty eight and she lived away from her family, so if she had, say, just three sexual partners each year, that still mounts up to around sixty. It could have been a lot more. She never talks about her past, and I suppose that she thinks the tale of her sexual history would be upsetting for me, whereas of course the complete opposite is the case.

Anyway, it is extremely arousing to think of her legs spread being screwed by a man and him coming deep inside her. I wouldn't want to be there or even meet him. I would prefer that she thought she was having a secret affair. I think she would if she could get away with it. She did have a crush on a plumber about ten years ago and she actually tried to keep in touch with him but was unsuccessful. There is the possibility even that she had sex with him, since she was unusually anxious that his company should carry out the repairs despite us receiving a far better deal elsewhere, and was really depressed when she learned he had left the company and was not coming back. There is no doubt she is attracted to men.

Now, the other reason - which has brought things to a head - is that I have met a young unbearably sexy woman and she has said she is willing - very willing - to have sex with me for cash. I have so far resisted the temptation - I have barely even touched her - since if my wife found out she would freak out, but if she was already getting ploughed in secret then I would have that trick up my sleeve.

So her having sex with another man will kill two birds with one stone.

It wouldn't split us up we are too close in other ways for that to happen.

I don't know what to do. One thought was that a decent looking man could come round and do some (paid) gardening work whilst I am out and see if he can seduce her. I don't think it would be that hard if she is attracted to him, but I can't be certain.

Just thought I'd put this out there.

JulioBruno

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Married for fourteen years, unsurprisingly our sex life is a bit on the boring side. I suspect that she was quite promiscuous in the past, since she was single until she was thirty eight and she lived away from her family, so if she had, say, just three sexual partners each year, that still mounts up to around sixty. It could have been a lot more. She never talks about her past, and I suppose that she thinks the tale of her sexual history would be upsetting for me, whereas of course the complete opposite is the case.

Anyway, it is extremely arousing to think of her legs spread being screwed by a man and him coming deep inside her. I wouldn't want to be there or even meet him. I would prefer that she thought she was having a secret affair. I think she would if she could get away with it. She did have a crush on a plumber about ten years ago and she actually tried to keep in touch with him but was unsuccessful. There is the possibility even that she had sex with him, since she was unusually anxious that his company should carry out the repairs despite us receiving a far better deal elsewhere, and was really depressed when she learned he had left the company and was not coming back. There is no doubt she is attracted to men.

Now, the other reason - which has brought things to a head - is that I have met a young unbearably sexy woman and she has said she is willing - very willing - to have sex with me for cash. I have so far resisted the temptation - I have barely even touched her - since if my wife found out she would freak out, but if she was already getting ploughed in secret then I would have that trick up my sleeve.

I don't know what to do. One thought was that a decent looking man could come round and do some (paid) gardening work whilst I am out and see if he can seduce her. I don't think it would be that hard if she is attracted to him, but I can't be certain.

Hey hi, I would gladly love to help you out in your time of need. I would say cucking is good but if that's not your thing let someone come in on her and not say.

I would happily give it a go if you want, I'm up for a bit of sneaky fun myself

S

SussexGuy47

Are you ANYWhere Near Sussex ?????
Am 47 love to help out
Do get in touch...

Back