Hotwifes, slutwifes, cuckolds & bulls

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do you guys have any rules and preferences to your hotwife and bull relationships? What is your favourite part of being fucked by another man/ watching another man duck your wife. Do you like to do it in private and just have an affair or do you prefer to do it in front of the other.
In my relationship, I want to watch my hotwife ducking her man, she looks so sexy with another dick in her mouth and pussy. If she wants to fuck someone when I’m not there, she has to record it for me and tell me EVERY detail.

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Do you guys have any rules and preferences to your hotwife and bull relationships? What is your favourite part of being fucked by another man/ watching another man duck your wife. Do you like to do it in private and just have an affair or do you prefer to do it in front of the other.
In my relationship, I want to watch my hotwife ducking her man, she looks so sexy with another dick in her mouth and pussy. If she wants to fuck someone when I’m not there, she has to record it for me and tell me EVERY detail.
if ur looking 4 a new bull u can pm me

ManchesterCraig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

The whole experience is amazing !!! For me, watching her as it happens is the biggest turn on. Especially when they first push inside of her.

We did once agree to meet someone that wanted to do it in private in a hotel room, but have me watching on facetime... The thought was quite exciting for us both, but he added a few to many things to his list that made her feel uneasy so it never happened sadly...

Back