Hot on Kik - brownjeane180

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hey right I apologise for barging into ur chat which u advertised to everyone without stating restrictions and I wud even agree with u tellin me fuck off.. but when u start throwing blatant racist slurs like the N word then that really isn’t on...I even screen shot the whole chat to out you but wat wud the point of that be.. so yes I’m sorry I entered your kik but maybe state some preferences next time please.. but I harbour no ill feelings against anyone cuz I do understand I probably pissed ya off .. oh by the way happy new year!?!
Wtf can we have a breakdown of the happenings please ? LMAO ! Surely Brownie can't be a fake ?

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wtf can we have a breakdown of the happenings please ? LMAO ! Surely Brownie can't be a fake ?
Maybe they sell nudes and vids ??? And there was an argument over payimg for her services or donu reckon he just sent dick pic like most men these days as an ice breaker lmao

BrownJeane

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Look babe, I do sell and I also receive a ton of messages from time wasters and dick pics. That day my account got hacked and I've got it back. I've read what you said, I curse when ppl spamm me but that wasnt me. So, please, everyone, calm down and lets have fun.
And babe, you take things way to personal...

BrownJeane

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Maybe they sell nudes and vids ??? And there was an argument over payimg for her services or donu reckon he just sent dick pic like most men these days as an ice breaker lmao
Thank you sistah <3

BrownJeane

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well yeah, it seems like men are kind of sensitive those days. And it wasnt even me. LOL. Nah, I'm not fake babe, I'm as real as anyone else, Thanks babe <3

BrownJeane

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ok if that’s the case then I apologise .. but u have to understand even though it’s not ur fault racism is the most hurtful abuse a person can receive.. simply cuz they have no control in the way a person is born.. but if ur account was hacked I apologise!
Okay babe, I understand. Thank you.
Take care

Back