Horny slut

sarah04

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im looking to get on my knees for 2 well hung guys (any legal age).

I really want my sluty face plastered in hot spunk after some long hard rough treatment.

2 brothers or dad/son combination would be very horny. But any 2 hung guys who are up for this sort of thing would be great.

Let me know what your into and send me both of your dick picks if you want me to hit you up for this guys.

X sarah x

melly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I really want my sluty face plastered in hot spunk after some long hard rough treatment.

2 brothers or dad/son combination would be very horny. But any 2 hung guys who are up for this sort of thing would be great.

Let me know what your into and send me both of your dick picks if you want me to hit you up for this guys.

X sarah x
I would be up for this

stevecol

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

X sarah x
Hey Sarah my name's Steve I'm interested in you I'm a dad and I do have a son that'll partner with me let me know back soon x

franksp

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

X sarah x
Pm me

herforagoodtime

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm up for this Sarah you just tell me when and where if you think it's good enough

Attachments

• IMG-20240324-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20240324-WA0002.jpeg
    961 KB · Views: 7

dimples

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

X sarah x
interested?

Attachments

• IMG-20230618-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230618-WA0000.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20230308-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230308-WA0000.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 7

Blueeyes82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

X sarah x
Is 7 inch enough? Hopefully so because I’d love to be part of this x

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

X sarah x
And have you ever thought about maybe fulfilling your most dirty n horny fantasies but have never found the right guy who'll gladly help you well if you were to think about me Sarah you'd be a step closer to having a totally amazing time

bigggyyy09

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

X sarah x
Hi you got WhatsApp

Back